The official 'I bought GLORY' thread. With receipts

Prince Ali

22 hours ago, JoeBitch! said:

My partner always buys me my Britney CDs and he's getting it on his lunch break at work so i'll have it in about 5 hours :crying1: 

I told him to buy 3 all seperately so I can give them as gifts too but i'm streaming atm :werk: 

Your partner is for keeps! You are such lucky *****! 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought 3 copies. One digital for myself. On physical for myself. And gifted to a friend. All the Deluxe (Explicit).

Got my physical from target (flops only had 6 copies). I then proceeded to move them to the top row, covering Barbra and FGL. I tried to go to Walmart to do the same, but those flops didn't have them out. Not for Britney, Barbra or FGL. :flop:

39 minutes ago, Pick Your Poison said:

I bought 3 copies. One digital for myself. On physical for myself. And gifted to a friend. All the Deluxe (Explicit).

Got my physical from target (flops only had 6 copies). I then proceeded to move them to the top row, covering Barbra and FGL. I tried to go to Walmart to do the same, but those flops didn't have them out. Not for Britney, Barbra or FGL. :flop:

Post some pics, please :overwhelm:

Archived