The official 'I bought GLORY' thread. With receipts

Prince Ali

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cześć Krzysiek :)

My pre-ordered copy, thanks to the biggest but still flop shop in Poland, will be delivered on 1-2 Sept. :sickofu: Pre-order so much. Receipts was here when I was drunk as **** and I put my adress here and you guys were making those Neyde memes on my cousin's balcony :orangu: You made my day tho! :bwink:

2 minutes ago, Davidsoon said:

My pre-ordered copy, thanks to the biggest but still flop shop in Poland, will be delivered on 1-2 Sept. :sickofu: Pre-order so much. Receipts was here when I was drunk as **** and I put my adress here and you guys were making those Neyde memes on my cousin's balcony :orangu: You made my day tho! :bwink:

Omg :orangu: 

7 minutes ago, Davidsoon said:

September? :gloria:

Stay strong!!

Got if from my preorder :myjam:

but I went to a music store today then I asked bout Glory, the sales girl thought I was searching for anime :jackk:

then I was like "Glory, Britney Spears. New album. You havent received it yet?" :lessons:

and she "Oh we received new stocks yesterday but didnt put it on the rack yet. Maybe tomorrow" :moorangu:

lazy fat-*** :bbgumstare:

48 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

ei9vma.jpg

Now show me yours! :queenflopga:

you bought it in Poland tho? or were you somewhere else. we dont have it here yet but i was so thirsty id die so i bought it on itunes :bcutelaugh: imma buy the cd once it's here perhaps in 2 weeks. now i hate my country more err

N37izXq.png 

PS: i was guessin your name last night from common polish names and i was wrong. :cuteneylaugh:

5 minutes ago, blueblink said:

you bought it in Poland tho? or were you somewhere else. we dont have it here yet but i was so thirsty id die so i bought it on itunes :bcutelaugh: imma buy the cd once it's here perhaps in 2 weeks. now i hate my country more err

N37izXq.png 

PS: i was guessin your name last night from common polish names and i was wrong. :cuteneylaugh:

yep, Poland here :)

iTunes Pre-Order Notification

spacer_999999.gif

Dear William M,

The item you pre-ordered, Glory (Deluxe Version) by Britney Spears, is now available. If you have set your iTunes preferences to automatically download prepurchased content, this item may already be in your library. 

This item is already available on any computer or device for which you have enabled Automatic Downloads. If you have not enabled Automatic Downloads, you can download this item now from your Purchased page in iTunes. 

spacer.gif
MXGiftSummary.SongTitleLabel Glory (Deluxe Version) Britney Spears  
Glory (Deluxe Version)
Britney Spears

Release Date: 26 August 2016

Genre: Pop
℗ 2016 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

spacer.gif

Regards,
The iTunes Store team

spacer_999999.gif

Apple Pty Ltd.
ABN 46 002 510 054. Total Includes GST. You can find the Terms of Sale and Sales Policies in the 
Terms and Conditions.

For answers to frequently asked questions, visit the Apple Support website at http://www.apple.com/au/support/itunes/store/

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at 
https://www.apple.com/au/legal/privacy/

Copyright © 2015 Apple Pty Ltd. All rights reserved

Buying the physical tomorrow as soon as I can find it in my flop town in Australia tbh :chershade:

Archived