The official 'I bought GLORY' thread. With receipts

Prince Ali

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Davidsoon said:

Cześć Krzysiek :)

My pre-ordered copy, thanks to the biggest but still flop shop in Poland, will be delivered on 1-2 Sept. :sickofu: Pre-order so much. Receipts was here when I was drunk as **** and I put my adress here and you guys were making those Neyde memes on my cousin's balcony :orangu: You made my day tho! :bwink:

That was the most iconic thread since the epic plotting to hack Brad Low's site (this guy who uploaded original MM video) :orangu2:

8 hours ago, minKey said:

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS:tifftear:

I WENT TO A LOCAL STORE IN MY CITY. AND THEY ARE NOT SELLING IT YET. THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILABLE

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I COULDN'T BUY THE PHYSICAL ALBUM ON THE FIRST DAY:tifftear:

I'M SO ANGRY 

This **** happened to me today as well... Im so ******* angry 

2vc6wqv.jpg

Since I heard of the album selling out at target I had to call and ask them to reserve two copies for me. They only had 3 left. There was only one left after I bought it. I did two transactions. My sister also surprised me with a Glory mug. I also hid all of Streisand's 20 cd. Could not find a copy of FGL. :Philadelphia Target:

Archived