Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gracie said:

I have to agree with this comment.  I don't think he did it to spite Britney, he lets them go with her everywhere and she's always posting stuff on her media about them...  But they would be on national TV, I think it'd just be too much and I ALSO wouldn't want the kids to be subjected to scrutiny because well, let's face it...  GP loves to bash Britney for funsies, imagine what they'd do her kids. 

That being said, it's just Pokemon Go, and I doubt they had like 30 minutes of airtime or something... so I'm in the middle with this. lol

They've been on documentaries about her life? If anything, they're only talk about the pokemon they've caught?

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

I have to agree with this comment.  I don't think he did it to spite Britney, he lets them go with her everywhere and she's always posting stuff on her media about them...  But they would be on national TV, I think it'd just be too much and I ALSO wouldn't want the kids to be subjected to scrutiny because well, let's face it...  GP loves to bash Britney for funsies, imagine what they'd do her kids. 

That being said, it's just Pokemon Go, and I doubt they had like 30 minutes of airtime or something... so I'm in the middle with this. lol

Agree wholeheartedly. 

8 hours ago, LisaJane said:

Guys if it's true K-Fed is just looking out for his kids. He doesn't want them to be famous, he has seen 1st hand how that can break a person.

Lmao what are u talking about ? He caused britney had a public meltdown . Nobody cheated on britney 2 ******* times but him. She loved him. But he just used heR

The kids will be fine with their mother's famous life 

Archived