Glory won't sell less than 80k first week

Perfect Britney

2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Same, Britney managed 110,000 in 2013 with no streaming included, little promo and lackluster music/hype.

the hype this era is a lot bigger, I'm also expecting 125k in sales. I'm guessing around 60,000 - 100,000 in streams. I know it sounds a lot, but most of the GP will not buy a Britney album just because it is Britney anymore, they will be wary. The carpool karaoke will spark interest, it will go viral, people WILL check for her and her streams will be good! Hopefully :selenerz:

200k or so with everything included (pure sales, streaming, etc.) sounds doable.  Hopefully that'll be enough for #1.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg she isn't doing the VMA's.  I mean, she might, I guess...but she cancels two shows that weekend and, for you all, that instantly secures that she is performing there.

Given that she hasn't performed there in NINE years (despite perfect opportunity in the past) and the fact that she hasn't performed ANYWHERE other than Vegas since the residency started, odds are she isn't going to.  If she does, awesome...but this is how you all set yourself up for disappointment.  Plan for what is most realistic and HOPE that you're surprised.  She won't do some "surprise" performance, so if it isn't announced soon...she's not doing it.

2 minutes ago, RaiseMyRoof said:

Why else would she cancel 2 shows and release her album 2 days prior to the VMAS? :xcuseme:

Why would she start her 2008 comeback at the VMA's and NOT premiere "Womanizer", which was released not long after.  Why would she receive the Vanguard award and not perform a medley of hits, like most do?  Seriously, canceling two shows IS suspicious, but is hardly confirmation.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Why would she start her 2008 comeback at the VMA's and NOT premiere "Womanizer", which was released not long after.  Why would she receive the Vanguard award and not perform a medley of hits, like most do?  Seriously, canceling two shows IS suspicious, but is hardly confirmation.

Bookmarked for when she performs so I can laugh at your delusional *** :Blaughing:

16 minutes ago, RaiseMyRoof said:

Why else would she cancel 2 shows and release her album 2 days prior to the VMAS? :xcuseme:

That Greek guy said that we shouldn't get our hopes up because nothing is officially confirmed yet and he is reliable :howiroll: Look, I really want Britney to perform and show all these basics how it's done but I don't want to be disappointed if she won't perform eventually :howiroll:

Archived