Glory won't sell less than 80k first week

Perfect Britney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

I agree and it's not to be shady but Britney is not as relevant to the GP like she is to US her fans. And then with the tragic Make Me video and releasing Clumsy as a buzz single doesn't help at all. 

exactly, its not shade at all, its reality. i still love britney the same and love the music the same and support everything the same. she's just not as big nowadays, it's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal. her place in history and pop culture is cemented whether she stills sells tons of albums or not.

7 minutes ago, David Rose said:

exactly, its not shade at all, its reality. i still love britney the same and love the music the same and support everything the same. she's just not as big nowadays, it's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal. her place in history and pop culture is cemented whether she stills sells tons of albums or not.

Exactly she's made her mark in pop history and pop culture. She is a legend and will remain one in my eyes. Just now a days she's not at the same level of fame as she used to be, and no matter what I'll still always love her for who she is and always support her music. 

Archived