Glory won't sell less than 80k first week

Perfect Britney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

The carpool karaoke will spark interest, it will go viral, people WILL check for her and her streams will be good! Hopefully :selenerz:

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the hell carpool karaoke even is ?

Is it like unplugged or something ? 

photo-67306_zpslnhmmprq.gif

1 minute ago, bboy said:

It will also depend if she performs or not at the VMAs and if the performance is iconic...

I don't know, but I'm so scared! :whitneyshade:

Why her team would release an album in the same day with Barbra and those country acts? We all know country is very popular in the US. Their latest album sold 197k in the first week. It was in 2014 though and sales aren't the same nowadays, but ****.... I just can't see Britney selling more than 150k with or without the vma's. Maybe a suprise release would have worked, but.... 

29 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the hell carpool karaoke even is ?

Is it like unplugged or something ? 

photo-67306_zpslnhmmprq.gif

Search it on YouTube... Michelle Obama has done it, Justin Bieber, Adele, Gwen Stefani, Jlo, Mariah, everyone who is anyone TBH.

its basically where James Corden picks a celebrity up in a Range Rover to 'Join him on the way to work'. They put the radio on and sing some of the artists songs and maybe a couple others. They also chat about their lives, albums etc 

50k let's be real. Make Me flopped, even harder than Work *****. iheartradio is a promo but mostly targeted on the fans, not gp. maybe carpool karaoke might help a bit. but i have a feeling that she'd be dragged to filth unless she delivered vocally and being comfortable on set. as for VMA, we will have to wait and see.:yaknow:

1 hour ago, WootsWow said:

50k let's be real. Make Me flopped, even harder than Work *****. iheartradio is a promo but mostly targeted on the fans, not gp. maybe carpool karaoke might help a bit. but i have a feeling that she'd be dragged to filth unless she delivered vocally and being comfortable on set. as for VMA, we will have to wait and see.:yaknow:

Flopped? You're so delusional and funny.  :NYschool::Arianabye:

the reach of the people thinking she has to prove vocal abilities in that karaoke show:uknowit: btw as of now she won't sell a lot, she hasn't even released a decent video yet which has never happened... Hopefully she'll release a second powerful single and video before the album plus a performance, the dream is real:sobbing:

Just now, -ididitagain- said:

lmao personally i'm guessing 70-80k in pure sales and 90-95k with streaming. :chershade:

70-80k pure sales? Lmao×9273773727366

Yeah, It's Demi Spears.  :rihcackle:

41 minutes ago, Godlory said:

70-80k pure sales? Lmao×9273773727366

Yeah, It's Demi Spears.  :rihcackle:

it's not 2008 anymore. sales are dropping drastically across the board with each passing year and britney isn't one of the biggest girls out there these days. :truthtea: you're in for a rude awakening if you really expect her to outperform britney jean's numbers by leaps and bounds.

7 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

it's not 2008 anymore. sales are dropping drastically across the board with each passing year and britney isn't one of the biggest girls out there anymore. :truthtea: you're in for a rude awakening if you really expect her to outperform britney jean's numbers by leaps and bounds.

Its 2016 ok.  Thiefonce's pure sales?  20k? :lessons:

Archived