Glory won't sell less than 80k first week

Perfect Britney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Jean sold 104k, I'm sure Glory could sell more than that.

I know times have changed and people are generally not here for her, but IF she performs at the VMAs she could maybe reach between 120k - 140k... I just hope that she would promote to the AC audience rather than just teens and YA. This album fits so well for an AC audience, I don't understand why her team doesn't realize this.

Her team needs to start putting all their cards on the table beginning next week. Shoot a vma commercial, release the original vid (on release week), carpool karaoke, perform at the vmas, do some late night performances, gma, live stream her Vegas concert exclusively on iTunes, promo billboards at her Vegas show, discount make me, purchase ALL available banners on release week, etc. 

6 minutes ago, supbrit said:

Her team needs to start putting all their cards on the table beginning next week. Shoot a vma commercial, release the original vid (on release week), carpool karaoke, perform at the vmas, do some late night performances, gma, live stream her Vegas concert exclusively on iTunes, promo billboards at her Vegas show, discount make me, purchase ALL available banners on release week, etc. 

:madonna:

I too want her to be #1 again but even if she isn't Glory is shaping out to be a masterpiece, honestly... Don't be pressed about sells cause Britney isn't :embarrassed:

Besides, Blackout was a masterpiece, got her in the rock n roll hall of fame but was number 2 on billboard and wasn't her best seller

I rather have a long term impact album like Blackout and Britney is about to deliever just that MM, PS and the super fun Clumsy predict just that :wooney:

2 hours ago, Acai Berry said:

That Greek guy said that we shouldn't get our hopes up because nothing is officially confirmed yet and he is reliable :howiroll: Look, I really want Britney to perform and show all these basics how it's done but I don't want to be disappointed if she won't perform eventually :howiroll:

.. It's not confirmed because no one has been confirmed performing yet :howiroll:

To confirm a solid #1 Glory should get a solid 250k including streaming :MJ:

100-120k pure sales quite possible, but she needs to get at least 180k pure sales :whitneyshade:

It's hard, unless she promotes creatively :sickofu:

Anyway, do we need to listen to the whole album to be counted as streams?

7 hours ago, supbrit said:

This. 

She should seriously fire her team and just hire you. Have they forgotten what it takes to send an album to #1?

Archived