Perfect Britney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

80k? ***** gtfo :MJ:

Y not? 

1 minute ago, Acai Berry said:

VMAs performance is not confirmed yet :howiroll: Don't get your hopes up and protect yourselves from meltdowns :howiroll:

Chill... he's just saying... and yes if she's performing at the VMA's with a kick *** performance and sick *** shocking scene then ell' ya 

9 minutes ago, drewydrewdy said:

If Gwen sold 73k, Britney will do AT LEAST 80k! Especially with the VMAs and Carpool Karaoke! Stay positive guys.

1) 80k is not a reassuring number at all, it's embarassing :tiffanynod:

2) Gwen... Girl was everywhere, she promoted everywhere she could. Even the Grammys. :zoomzoom:

3) It's not about the numbers as much as it is about the debut position. No one wants Britney to be blocked by Miss Streisand. 

4) If she sells around 80k like you say, how much is it going to end up with? :tiffanynod:

2 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Preordered on ITunes, preordered physical on Amazon, gifted on Google Play and gifted singles on ITunes. That's more than 90% will do here :sickofu:

I preordered and will at least buy two copies physical. I really want the vinyl but I'm not spending $50 to get my name on a piece of paper. I hope it will be released normal. 

9 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I'm expecting around 125k max in pure sales, tbh.  Anything higher would be a nice surprise.  

Same, Britney managed 110,000 in 2013 with no streaming included, little promo and lackluster music/hype.

the hype this era is a lot bigger, I'm also expecting 125k in sales. I'm guessing around 60,000 - 100,000 in streams. I know it sounds a lot, but most of the GP will not buy a Britney album just because it is Britney anymore, they will be wary. The carpool karaoke will spark interest, it will go viral, people WILL check for her and her streams will be good! Hopefully :selenerz:

Archived