Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, sciama said:

Firs od all I want to apoligize for being extremely obsessed with this video. To be honest I think the reason why they scrapped the video is not cause it was too much or too racy or whatever, but I think the reason is way more complicated than that. I mean what's the point of filming 3 days an expensive budget video and then didn't even release a short/clean version of it? I think something big happened. Do you think we will ever get to know what really happened?

les-differentes-tenues-de-britney-spears.jpg

ENOUGHHHH!!!! tumblr_nmplibOOoP1tas9hpo1_500.gif

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, benbentomlinson said:

She does not want to be ****, hence the lackluster choreography, Britney pre breakdown/ kids was fire, because she was a young woman who was ****** and explored herself and this came across in her music and videos and on stage- urm hello, Onyx tour! 

Then how do you explain the new choreo to TOMH, for instance?

I think she likes the idea of **** -- she just wants it to be more sensual than titillating. 

hopefully the video for the second single slays

but then again, they wasted a lot of money on Make Me and it probably didn't really pay off since it did not sell tons of copies as of yet, so probably budget is limited. 

still I believe, even with a small budget you can outdo Make Me's second video :rihclap:

14 minutes ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

Nothing new. Just someone coming up with some new theories.

I've seen it. It's a screencap from G-Eazy's "Now follow me, let's go" part. When we got the "2nd half" leak, it was in ultra LQ and "HQ", but the "HQ" one was a bit shorter. So it might finally leak with those additional few seconds. :idkney:

I've been reading all the threads about the original video and everyone's opinions and theories and I haven't chimed in thus far but I'm going to here because something's been nagging at me about the situation and I wouldn't mind seeing what other people think about this: I can't say much for the original video but what I wanted to comment on is the one we have now in RELATION to the original.  

The biggest most glaring difference to me, aside from the presence of choreography and some obvious controversial imagery, is the dancers.  All male in the original, all female in the re-do.  There's not even a mix in the current one.  What doesn't sit well with me is the possibility that we didn't get something even slightly watered down from the original because the female dancers got butt hurt that they weren't included in the original so Brit came up with the current mv idea to tame any ruffled feathers and to assuage any guilt from not including them.  Because let's face it, in the current video they are all up in our faces and they occupy a lot of it and to my recollection, none of Brit's past videos had this much emphasis on an entire group of supporting players (aside from the Boys video which was funny and cheeky, not meant to take away from Brit).  Some members here have commented in other threads that it doesn't even feel like Britney's video but her dancers' video.  It's almost like a bone was thrown to them with the current video and while none of us will never know for sure, I'd really hate to think that in addition to the original video not going particularly well, Brit would sacrifice her own creative vision and integrity just to simply soothe over some hurt feelings. My 2 cents. 

So far we know that:

1) Outrageous video project got canceled because of Britney's knee injury

2) Gimme More original version / scenes got scrapped

3) Work ***** - racy version scrapped. 

4) Perfume - acting-ney/the gun scene/ controversial-ney, scrapped.

5) Make Me - the original version, scrapped. 

At least we got to see some glimpses of Gimme More, Outrageous, and the Make Me original versions (especially MM).

I'm curious to see the original versions of Work ***** and Perfume tbh. 

But like most people, I still hope we get the MM original video version leaked... 
It's so hard being a Britney fan sometimes lol... :brityeah:

At least we have an amazing album this era! :saycheese:

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Cocktail_party said:

I've been reading all the threads about the original video and everyone's opinions and theories and I haven't chimed in thus far but I'm going to here because something's been nagging at me about the situation and I wouldn't mind seeing what other people think about this: I can't say much for the original video but what I wanted to comment on is the one we have now in RELATION to the original.  

The biggest more glaring difference to me, aside from the presence of choreography and some obvious controversial imagery, is the dancers.  All male in the original, all female in the re-do.  There's not even a mix in the current one.  What doesn't sit well with me is the possibility that we didn't get something even slightly watered down from the original because the female dancers got butt hurt that they weren't included in the original so Brit came up with the current mv idea to tame any ruffled feathers and to assuage any guilt from not including them.  Because let's face it, in the current video they are all up in our faces and they occupy a lot of it and to my recollection, none of Brit's past videos had this much emphasis on an entire group of supporting players (aside from the Boys video which was funny and cheeky, not meant to take away from Brit).  Some members here have commented in other threads that it doesn't even feel like Britney's video but he dancers' video.  It's almost like a bone was thrown to them with the current video and while none of us will never know for sure, I'd really hate to think that in addition to the original video not going particularly well, Brit would sacrifice her own creative vision and integrity just to simply soothe over some hurt feelings. My 2 cents. 

I respect what you say but that is such a stretch. :zoomzoom:

Then what about the male dancers? I know they are men but they will be disappointed that their hard work is wasted for nothing, I know Willie will have a ***** fit. I'm pretty sure someone behind the scenes saw it as gay **** and refused to allow to be shown with their money invested in it. 

1 hour ago, sciama said:

I send him messages on instagram, he still thinks it's coming, poor soul...

1 hour ago, sciama said:

He said he trust his friend and thinks the video is coming soon. I don't believe it. I think if we will ever be able to watch the video is due to leaks, she's not going to upload it on VEVO. So sad...

So his friend told him lies and he is still believing it. I feel for him. He got bashed on Exhale because of his friend. :decisions:

16 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

So far we know that:

1) Outrageous video project got canceled because of Britney's knee injury

2) Gimme More original version / scenes got scrapped

3) Work ***** - racy version scrapped. 

4) Perfume - acting-ney/the gun scene/ controversial-ney, scrapped.

5) Make Me - the original version, scrapped. 

At least we got to see some glimpses of Gimme More, Outrageous, and the Make Me original versions (especially MM).

I'm curious to see the original versions of Work ***** and Perfume tbh. 

But like most people, I still hope we get the MM original video version leaked... 
It's so hard being a Britney fan sometimes lol... :brityeah:

At least we have an amazing album this era! :saycheese:

So... From outrageous until now everything valuable gets scrapped. No wonder why the general public scrapped their Britney cds tbh

Archived