Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think they were just really in a rush to get a video out after the whole mess with the original and that's why we got what we got........the idea was prob thrown out there and they're just like yeah ok lets go with it because they had no time/no budget. I'm sure the video for the 2nd single will be really good though because they know the MM video isn't great and they have more time this time. 

They wasted probably one ove her best leads. Im not believing they don't have money for it and money is not an option if you have good idea. They lacked some ideas for the video. They could reuse something from original video - dance moves, lookalike outfits or looks. They just were lazy and released something very low quality and maybe they know it or maybe not - Make Me has longevity, song did well on charts, despite shitty video and boring performances so I don't know they realise that they need to pull out something big. I kinda felt like they was aiming for #1 spot, oh well.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Froot said:

They wasted probably one ove her best leads. Im not believing they don't have money for it and money is not an option if you have good idea. They lacked some ideas for the video. They could reuse something from original video - dance moves, lookalike outfits or looks. They just were lazy and released something very low quality and maybe they know it or maybe not - Make Me has longevity, song did well on charts, despite shitty video and boring performances so I don't know they realise that they need to pull out something big. I kinda felt like they was aiming for #1 spot, oh well.

The fact that they did not even try to re-use some dancing scenes is particularly strange. Given how expensive the video was, I don't get why they did not salvage some scenes other than G-Eazy's.

3 minutes ago, Froot said:

Yeah but RCA can be difficult so they prob didn't want to give her much more money for the reshoot and it's possible that they weren't allowed to use things from the original because they were David's ideas and he wouldn't allow and they have to know that the video is a flop because the petition thing for the original was major news and the video has so few views and have faith that the next videos will be really amazing 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah but RCA can be difficult so they prob didn't want to give her much more money for the reshoot and it's possible that they weren't allowed to use things from the original because they were David's ideas and he wouldn't allow and they have to know that the video is a flop because the petition thing for the original was major news and the video has so few views and have faith that the next videos will be really amazing 

Im talking about concepts, I hardly believe everything was his idea, including choreo as an example. I still think if they wanted they would do something to release the original thing

36 minutes ago, Froot said:

I watched MM video only once :embarrassney:

I can't at them scrapping 2 million $ LaChapelle masterpiece. 

I only watched it 2 times

I wish I didn't, it's just painful :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, Froot said:

I watched MM video only once :embarrassney:

I can't at them scrapping 2 million $ LaChapelle masterpiece. 

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I dunno how often I watched the WB MV when it came out. Like 300 times?

MM MV counter is at... like 10 or something... :embarrassney:

And some flop fans continue to pretend the music video has no impact on sales/exposure/popularity :sippinga:

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

I watched the video once and i'm not planning to ever watch it again.... Just like the mm performaces from pom.... Èverything concerning the visuals/performances of the song is rushed and basic:angietea:

You guys are so dramatic its actually too funny :hype:

Maybe you should go back to the FF era where she looked a mess on the promo performances and looked mes like A zombie, or the Britney Jean era where we got no promo performances

I love (and always will) love Britney but....scrapping the original video really made me angry because the song could really have benefit more and would have been a Top 10 hit by now...visuals are really important for an artist nowadays, the original video could have been a real masterpiece and I will never forget Britney and her team for this. The truth is that the whole era and the single run have been damaged by this move (still doing really good and miles better than BJ)! At least I wish that it would leak by now! :nyheadache:

Archived