Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Aside from Pretty Girls, Perfume and Make Me could have been so much better, but the original videos were scrapped. 75% of the Perfume video was cut out and Joseph Kahn salvaged what he could to make something presentable. Why does team Britney always agree to film these videos, only to end up scrapping them? It's so stupid.

It's Britney herself, Larry slayed with getting the best of the best for Britney, he built this Icon image and was the master of getting thing's delivered.

SHe isnt comfortable with who she is, shes torn between a world that almost ended her life and Being a mom.

You only have to revert back to interviews about Work *****, she said herself she feels pressured and too ****, and then fast forward to the today show, She totally shut the interviewer down when asking what the kids thought of the VMAs -They havent seen it, ok lets show them what we can do boys.

She does not want to be ****, hence the lackluster choreography, Britney pre breakdown/ kids was fire, because she was a young woman who was ****** and explored herself and this came across in her music and videos and on stage- urm hello, Onyx tour! 

She had a terrible set back that didn't allow her image to grow, she was shy, damaged and introverted who at times appeared crippled with anxiety! Anyone who hadnt been through her 2006-2012 (it lasted much longer, the meltdowns, the cover ups, the body doubles, the smoke and mirrors career, the FF tour!). Any other artist in this period had time to change they way they performed, to grow musically, and grow into a more refined performer, Britney didnt get that chance, if she had kept going through in the zone without troubles, her career would have been far more artistic, i believe she would have found her voice more. and be so refined as a performer that her choreography would be a lot stronger.

Her team have to work hard with a woman who sometimes does not seem like she wants to do any of what she actually does! they have to glue together the pieces.

I love Britney with a passion, and i respect her and admire her, but the reason we dont get certain things anymore is down to nobody other than Brit herself!

8 minutes ago, benbentomlinson said:

It's Britney herself, Larry slayted with getting the best of the best for Britney, he built this Icon image and was the maser of getting thing delivered.

SHe isnt comfortable with who she is, shes torn between a world that almost ended her life and Being a mom.

You only have to revert back to interviews about Work *****, she said herself she feels pressured and too ****, and then fast forward to the today show, She totally shut the interviewer down when asking what the kids thought of the VMAs -They havent seen it, ok lets show them what we can do boys.

She does not want to be ****, hence the lackluster choreography, Britney pre breakdown/ kids was fire, because she was a young woman who was ****** and explored herself and this came across in her music and videos and on stage- urm hello, Onyx tour! 

She had a terrible set back that didn't allow her image to grow, she was shy, damaged and introverted who at times appeared crippled with anxiety! Anyone who hadnt been through her 2006-2012 (it lasted much longer, the meltdowns, the cover ups, the body doubles, the smoke and mirrors career, the FF tour!). Any other artist in this period had time to change they way they performed, to grow musically, and grow into a more refined performer, Britney didnt get that chance, if she had kept going through in the zone without troubles, her career would have been far more artistic, i believe she would have found her voice more. and be so refined as a performer that her choreography would be a lot stronger.

Her team have to work hard with a woman who sometimes does not seem like she wants to do any of what she actually does! they have to glue together the pieces.

I love Britney with a passion, and i respect her and admire her, but the reason we dont get certain things anymore is down to nobody other than Brit herself!

Beautifully said, sis :sobbing:

1 hour ago, benbentomlinson said:

It's Britney herself, Larry slayed with getting the best of the best for Britney, he built this Icon image and was the master of getting thing's delivered.

oh gosh so true ............ :idkney:

Firs od all I want to apoligize for being extremely obsessed with this video. To be honest I think the reason why they scrapped the video is not cause it was too much or too racy or whatever, but I think the reason is way more complicated than that. I mean what's the point of filming 3 days an expensive budget video and then didn't even release a short/clean version of it? I think something big happened. Do you think we will ever get to know what really happened?

les-differentes-tenues-de-britney-spears.jpg

7 minutes ago, sciama said:

Firs od all I want to apoligize for being extremely obsessed with this video. To be honest I think the reason why they scrapped the video is not cause it was too much or too racy or whatever, but I think the reason is way more complicated than that. I mean what's the point of filming 3 days an expensive budget video and then didn't even release a short/clean version of it? I think something big happened. Do you think we will ever get to know what really happened?

les-differentes-tenues-de-britney-spears.jpg

I know right?!!! I know its a far reach that they will publish it but one can always dream :embarrassney:

1 hour ago, zuzzka said:

oh gosh so true ............ :idkney:

:crying1: it's hard not to miss the old britney though. But sometimes the signals shes sending tell otherwise. There were few fleeting moments when she seemed to genuinely be on fire/passionate post 2007. Especially the last few months. Just that its too unstable. I dont think shes problem with being **** cause she wouldve turned down doing the orig mv if she found it too ****. Must be some other reason but i kind of already given up at this point :nydisgust:

Archived