Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you all think britney is dancing?

she went straight on holiday to Malibu after the billboard performance and then started shooting the video when she got back? i doubt she'd learn the make me ooh choreo at the same time as the billboard performance?

im not trying to be rude I'm just looking at the facts? I hope she's dancing but I'm just expecting a ****'ney video rather than hardcore choreo. i don't mind either way I'm so excited and i love ****'ney, I'm ready for work ***** 2.0  :tehe:

This video needs to be CRAZY, like #BreakTheInternet crazy. She needs to get everyone talking about her again. Thankfully by the looks of it, I think it will be, but they can't cut out the hottest and best scenes. If it's rated R, so be it! Britney's fanbase isn't little kids anymore 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

For WB, they cutted out the sexiest scenes because she wanted it :tiffanynod: They won't do it if Britney doesn't ask to cut them

2 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Just wait and see the video or wait for the information the insider will tell us.

i am.. everyone else is assuming that she's dancing when theres no evidence of her dancing.. I'm being realistic. i don't mind either way.

Archived