🚨 Judge Penny denies Britney’s motion to compel Jamie for a second deposition

Cqleb

27 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

justice is not going to happen anytime soon. this whole case is a mess and we can't expect the court to punish itself for allowing all of this to happen. 

This will be an uphill battle for Britney. And it’s hard to move on when you have to keep revisiting your trauma. When people are still trying to harm you. It looms over you daily. I hope she’s able to enjoy each day the best she can every day. It’s exhausting having to fight for your own joy and peace for so long.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

This will be an uphill battle for Britney. And it’s hard to move on when you have to keep revisiting your trauma. When people are still trying to harm you. It looms over you daily. I hope she’s able to enjoy each day the best she can every day. It’s exhausting having to fight for your own joy and peace for so long.

Which I believe is why Britney mentioned she's not going to keep fighting. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block