🚨 Judge Penny denies Britney’s motion to compel Jamie for a second deposition

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Read again, both the corrupt judge and Rosengart that is incompetent and naive.

Well then write again because in your previous comments you practically never say anything against Pennywise. On the other hand all of your comments are like a coordinated PR campaign against Rosengart, as if all the other players simply don't exist. And sorry if I don't take that Lisa woman seriously considering her actions ended up hurting Britney's case in court.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, very_urban said:

Well then write again because in your previous comments you practically never say anything against Pennywise. On the other hand all of your comments are like a coordinated PR campaign against Rosengart, as if all the other players simply don't exist. And sorry if I don't take that Lisa woman seriously considering her actions ended up hurting Britney's case in court.

I lost faith in Rosengart since August last year, If you think he is a hero or god knows you’re entitled to. I stick to the facts.. he has done nothing, he hasn’t accomplished anything…

You think Lisa hurt Britney’s case… sure one of her filings “caused” a delay.. something judge Penny has been doing all along.. delaying, the only one who ruined this for Britney was her lawyer who started to request nicely a deposition since September October 2021… he finally got to do his deposition almost A YEAR after.. and he still blew it, didn’t do it properly and even ended the depo earlier. 

Lisa McCarley might be “intense” and “too vocal” … but every single thing she has said turned out to be truth. It’s game over  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I lost faith in Rosengart since August last year, If you think he is a hero or god knows you’re entitled to. I stick to the facts.. he has done nothing, he hasn’t accomplished anything…

You think Lisa hurt Britney’s case… sure one of her filings “caused” a delay.. something judge Penny has been doing all along.. delaying, the only one who ruined this for Britney was her lawyer who started to request nicely a deposition since September October 2021… he finally got to do his deposition almost A YEAR after.. and he still blew it, didn’t do it properly and even ended the depo earlier. 

Lisa McCarley might be “intense” and “too vocal” … but every single thing she has said turned out to be truth. It’s game over  

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

21 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This is what you get when you have an incompetent lawyer playing nice with a corrupt court.

Rosengart had his chance late 2021 and early 2022 when he had the evidence to file a lawsuit regarding the illegal surveillance, he had Vlasov and the former FBI agent that verified it but he wasted time by being a fool asking nicely for the first deposition and just being stood up like a fool. 

It is over… Rosengart couldn’t keep up with the hillbilly Jamie Spears.. TriStar will chew him up and spit him right back out.

Hopefully Britney will stop giving her money to him.

Didn't Rosengart say awhile ago that the statute of limitations didn't apply when the alleged perpetrator maneuvered delays? Which made perfect sense. I'm not so sure Rosengart has abandoned that. And I'm not ready to blame him for having to wade through the morass of probate court. I don't know the court system, of course, but I think if he wants to move forward to a different venue, he has to first show he followed every step of the existing system.

As for money, I have no way of knowing, but I suspect Britney is getting as good a deal as he can manage. Let's not blame the one representative from the legal system that is on her side for not being able to change the reprehensible circumstances of a corrupted process in the last year. I mean, there doesn't even seem to be a way forward yet to change the faces that he faces, and that Britney faced.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block