🚨 Judge Penny denies Britney’s motion to compel Jamie for a second deposition

Cqleb

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Is anyone surprised? They are all complicit. I’m sure if she brings him down, she goes down with him. She just did enough as to not be that obvious. Britney will never get justice.

exactly and judges are basically untouchable and corrupt AS **** - I just wonder how is it that penny made money off of it - there has to be a trail.

4 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Penny really needs to fall off her perch. It’s beyond a joke at this point how much she sides with anyone but Britney. 
After freedom was granted, cases going forward should have been for fresh eyes only. I don’t know how she can be unbiased when she let the sham continue for years to begin with. 

I don't understand the American system on this point. In Canada, when you appeal a case you get a different judge. In the United States, you go in front of the same judge, and try to persuade them they made a mistake. Similarly, Judge Penny gets to stay involved with Britney's case, as Britney tries to review what happened during the controls that Judge Penny kept approving.

Another thing in Canada that is actually a great thing, is public inquiries when the legal system gets it wrong, in wrongfully convicted cases, for example. A case like this would, I'm sure, be scrutinized with that kind of process. I'm not saying that it all goes smoothly in Canada. But there are fundamental things that just seem so wrongheaded to me, in the US. Like, why is Penny still there?? It's like a form of torture for Britney. It's Kafkaesque. I just don't get it.

• Love 3

This is what you get when you have an incompetent lawyer playing nice with a corrupt court.

Rosengart had his chance late 2021 and early 2022 when he had the evidence to file a lawsuit regarding the illegal surveillance, he had Vlasov and the former FBI agent that verified it but he wasted time by being a fool asking nicely for the first deposition and just being stood up like a fool. 

It is over… Rosengart couldn’t keep up with the hillbilly Jamie Spears.. TriStar will chew him up and spit him right back out.

Hopefully Britney will stop giving her money to him.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

She’s against a whole bigger system, everybody is connected and has benefitted from the c-ship. They all trying to save their *****. She’s the victim there but is treated like she deserved  the last 15 years.

This case keeps on showing the level of corruption in the US justice system and how everything from the start was wrong and illegal. 

But I still feel that she’ll get justice somehow someday. There’s just so much evidence against them everywhere online, there must be even more stuff that Rosengart and his team found against them.

• Love 2

And we’re surprised… why? 

It’s still Penny. The ONLY reason it stopped in the first place was public pressure.

You know how some of you all encourage Britney’s behavior on IG, naked pictures etc? This is exactly where it backfires. Once Britney made her IG what it is instead of maintaining a good image, theres less heat on team Con there’s no more pressure on Pennywise. She’s the same byttch she’s always been.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This is what you get when you have an incompetent lawyer playing nice with a corrupt court.

Rosengart had his chance late 2021 and early 2022 when he had the evidence to file a lawsuit regarding the illegal surveillance, he had Vlasov and the former FBI agent that verified it but he wasted time by being a fool asking nicely for the first deposition and just being stood up like a fool. 

It is over… Rosengart couldn’t keep up with the hillbilly Jamie Spears.. TriStar will chew him up and spit him right back out.

Hopefully Britney will stop giving her money to him.

Britney could have a thousand lawyers, the decision is still the judges to make. Rosengart couldn't have made a stronger argument against Jamie. The fault lies on Penny for choosing to not allow a second deposition when Jamie withheld information. 

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block