PageSix EXCLUSIVE: Friends of Britney are "concerned" for the pop star after she got into a fight with her "bad news" boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles last night. A source tells me Soliz is "extremely dangerous."

She's literally setting herself up to fail. She really never learned from her mistakes. She'll either end up in the hospital, getting arrested and have mug shot taken, or in a rehab if she doesn't get herself up and change herself for better direction. 

I don't dare to open my social media today to see all these news about this Britney incident and the comments people made.

She has no one to blame but herself. 

Where's those people who said "she's just trolling" when her posts concerned people?

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

I don't really think this guy is about to hurt Britney, yes he had his problem in the past, but he needs a second chance, I really don't think this person is that evil, why would Britney hang out with him? she probably saw some pureness on him, I don't think this guy is about to hurt a worldwide popstar, we just judge based on the past and by his ugly appearance, just let this girl have fun with her fetish for awhile, only those who see their interaction and Britney herself can judge their relationship, girl just needs a break she's celebrating the end of legal matters and divorce, let her be, I don't think he will mur*** her at all, unless it's her *******.

I don't think drink and partying is an illegal thing. She can do it once in awhile, she's free to  do whatever she wants even with fans and media saying something else.

Edited by Jup1ter
Posted (edited)

People say where are these friends? But the problem is Britney, it always has been.

I remember JC being asked about her and he said he thinks everyone who has come across her has tried to reach out at some point. 

How can anyone help her if she doesn’t accept help? 

if her kids are not a good enough reason for her to turn her life around, then I don’t see what can. 

Edited by j4j05
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block