Access Hollywood: Britney Financial Trouble Rumors Are ‘Misleading & Grossly Exaggerated,’ Per Source. However, News Nation reports 'Friends fear for Britney'

47 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The lack of transparency just helps to make the speculations about her bigger and crazier.

Exactly.. and it is intriguin how during her public testemony she was against "keeping things like a hush hush secret" yet she is the one doing it now.  She needs to grab the bull by its horns and come clean about her stuff, literally NO ONE will judge her mental condition if she speaks about it. 

And people will say "is none of our business", "she doesnt owe us anything", well how is that working out for ya? 

spacer.png

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Exactly.. and it is intriguin how during her public testemony she was against "keeping things like a hush hush secret" yet she is the one doing it now.  She needs to grab the bull by its horns and come clean about her stuff, literally NO ONE will judge her mental condition if she speaks about it. 

And people will say "is none of our business", "she doesnt owe us anything", well how is that working out for ya? 

spacer.png

Yes. I mean, some people say she can't talk about certain legal things... ok, but why everything needs to be like that? It's not protecting her, quite the opposite.

The riddles are for what? To people think her freedom is a lie? She can't say what she really wants to say?

It's hilarious some fans saying the conspiracies and speculations  starts for no reason. 

I don't think she accepts her mental condition, so I don't expect her to be honest about it. The book had barely anything about her mental health. 

(A lot of) People would totally understand and have some empathy for her if she said how much she struggles mentally. But even the documentaries she was against for odd reasons. Maybe she doesn't know what empathy is.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Point being that other celebrities have mental health issues, some probably even more severe than Britney, and no one is calling for their autonomy to be taken away. You cannot assert control over someone's life because they refuse to get help. 

"and no one is calling for their autonomy to be taken away" _You keep making generic broad sweeping statements that are provably untrue. No one has called for Kanye West's autonomy to be taken away? yeah....ok. 

Nobody is asserting control over her because she's refusing to get help. We are wanting someone to assist because she's clearly having issues as an outsider looking in. Of course, everything could be going great and we're just not seeing that. But do you actually believe that's the case? 

6 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

"and no one is calling for their autonomy to be taken away" _You keep making generic broad sweeping statements that are provably untrue. No one has called for Kanye West's autonomy to be taken away? yeah....ok. 

Nobody is asserting control over her because she's refusing to get help. We are wanting someone to assist because she's clearly having issues as an outsider looking in. Of course, everything could be going great and we're just not seeing that. But do you actually believe that's the case? 

Oh, sorry, I'll break it down to you like a child. I meant to write, no one is saying Kanye West should have restrictive control over his life and/or finances because he battles with his mental health. And you just wrote that she needed another conservatorship, how is that not wanting someone to be in control in her life?

She's dealing with a lot of **** none of us will ever understand or will ever have to go through. Is her approach to handling it the best? Probably not. But whatever help she does need, SHE has to be the one to take that next step/want that assistance. A conservatorship is not going to do that for her. 

5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I know people hate this but if she has schizoaffective disorder it’s going to be hard for her to ever do an interview without the help of doctors. I really don’t get why they don’t just say what she has so people stop bullying her … her ego really never wants the public to know she’s struggling . She doesn’t want to appear “non perfect”

Because she doesn't. You can't literally do five years of live shows, interviews, world tours, be seen in public, without having any clear symptoms and this is all on top of the years outside of the conservatorship. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

I know people hate this but if she has schizoaffective disorder it’s going to be hard for her to ever do an interview without the help of doctors. I really don’t get why they don’t just say what she has so people stop bullying her … her ego really never wants the public to know she’s struggling . She doesn’t want to appear “non perfect”

If - IF - this is what it is, there is still unfortunately stigma. People are nowadays more open about bipolar disorder, and the public is better informed. It seems a common condition in the entertainment industry, due to its association with creativity. There's a long way to go with public awareness and acceptance of other issues.

If bipolar had been the only issue with Britney I think her team would have been more open about it long ago. Instead they were very vague, had everyone signing NDAs, and this is exactly why I felt the actual diagnosis may be more complicated. As a result her life was even more controlled and efforts made to mask everything, so that she would continue to be more marketable.

I have watched all this anxiously if it came to light, in hopes that the GP and her fanbase may show her some respect and understanding but is that likely to be the case? Nah, people can still be very judgmental.

Thousands of regular people however live and work with this condition, have their own families etc, with adequate care and support systems... This doesn't seem like what is going on with Britney atm however.

Nothing against Britney, just sad to see this course of events. Her health should be the top priority, before career comebacks etc. I hope she may not be self medicating, which would be the worst case scenario. It can be difficult to differentiate in these situations what is going on, so for now I am still trying to give her the benefit of a doubt, and hope she sorts everything out. I'm afraid if things don't get back on track she could end up just back where she was with the rights being removed again - throwing the baby out with the bathwater after all it took to get back more autonomy. That's up to Britney though, and it's probably a very difficult and sensitive situation overall.

• Love 1

A lot of people have a sort of fairy tale type idea of mental health. That once she was out of the conservatorship she’d heal from her trauma and be better than ever.

While that could’ve happened I never got too excited. Because I know how often people get worse after acknowledging their trauma.

I’ve been in that for 3 years now, no sign of getting better. sometimes I wish I never faced my trauma but it had to happen. It’s inevitable and bittersweet.

And anyone who thinks putting her back in a conservatorship would fix her is incredibly naive and wrong. 

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, sorry, I'll break it down to you like a child. I meant to write, no one is saying Kanye West should have restrictive control over his life and/or finances because he battles with his mental health. And you just wrote that she needed another conservatorship, how is that not wanting someone to be in control in her life?

She's dealing with a lot of **** none of us will ever understand or will ever have to go through. Is her approach to handling it the best? Probably not. But whatever help she does need, SHE has to be the one to take that next step/want that assistance. A conservatorship is not going to do that for her. 

Yes people do call for him to get help. They don't speak about his finances because he hasn't been purported to have bad spending habits that could leave him poor. All of what I said is with the pretense that the money issue is true. 

And a conservatorship could help. The issue with her c-ship was the intrusion and abuse she suffered. And obviously that's not what she wants but based on some of the mental issues she seems to be experienced coupled with the money she has which exacerbates the opportunity for people to take advantage of her and put her in dangerous situations it's a unique recipe for disaster. Her situation can not be compared to normal people and there simply aren't any other celebrities who have the specific situation that she's in.

Moving beyond that I have not once talked about whether a c-ship would be put in place by a judge because I don't her situation meets the standard. I was giving my opinion that I think it would help. 

Just now, mwilliams917 said:

Yes people do call for him to get help. They don't speak about his finances because he hasn't been purported to have bad spending habits that could leave him poor. All of what I said is with the pretense that the money issue is true. 

And a conservatorship could help. The issue with her c-ship was the intrusion and abuse she suffered. And obviously that's not what she wants but based on some of the mental issues she seems to be experienced coupled with the money she has which exacerbates the opportunity for people to take advantage of her and put her in dangerous situations it's a unique recipe for disaster. Her situation can not be compared to normal people and there simply aren't any other celebrities who have the specific situation that she's in.

Moving beyond that I have not once talked about whether a c-ship would be put in place by a judge because I don't her situation meets the standard. I was giving my opinion that I think it would help. 

And I was giving my opinion that it would not help. If she wants to fuccck up her life and blow her money, that's her right. 

5 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

A conservatorship wouldn't help, it's the main reason Britney's where she is today. Britney hasn't done anything to qualify for a C Ship then or now, she clearly could benefit from some help but a c ship isn't the answer. 

10 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

If she has any disorder she doesn't owe that information to public. People think worse of her anyway. She might have smth and maybe she just stopped having strong medication like lithium. Maybe light medication makes her more active and as long as she hasn't have to do any interviews it works for her. It is really hard to find perfect combination of meds. I still remember her ff tour. She was like a robot. No emotion, nothing. 

16 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

A conservatorship wouldn't help, it's the main reason Britney's where she is today. Britney hasn't done anything to qualify for a C Ship then or now, she clearly could benefit from some help but a c ship isn't the answer. 

No she's in this position because she has money which led to a predatory conservatorship. Her mental issues are the reasons she's where she is today. But I agree that it doesn't constitute one. Never said it did. 

Just now, mwilliams917 said:

No she's in this position because she has money which led to a predatory conservatorship. Her mental issues are the reasons she's where she is today. But I agree that it doesn't constitute one. Never said it did. 

You said you think a c ship would help and it didn't look at where Britney is today unfortunately.

16 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

And I was giving my opinion that it would not help. If she wants to fuccck up her life and blow her money, that's her right. 

Yes, we all understand that. I literally never said it wasn't her right. But I guarantee that's not what she wants and guess what, when it happens she'll be in an absolute worse position, doing things she doesn't want to do, to get money to pay for her home and other expenses. Someone helping her now would help but never once did I say it's "not her right"

1 minute ago, mwilliams917 said:

Yes, we all understand that. I literally never said it wasn't her right. But I guarantee that's not what she wants and guess what, when it happens she'll be in an absolute worse position, doing things she doesn't want to do, to get money to pay for her home and other expenses. Someone helping her now would help but never once did I say it's "not her right"

Nice to see you're so sure that's going to happen. If she finds herself in dire financial situation, she can hire a financial advisor. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block