Gosh, she proved again that she is hungry for money...

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Lol that's why she dates all these men, for she can get more material to make different versions of her albums.

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The most will be written about her ex, with whom she dated for about 2 years, it will take at least 4 albums and 40 editions to tell everything about him  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

The most will be written about her ex, with whom she dated for about 2 years, it will take at least 4 albums and 40 editions to tell everything about him  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lol I would not be surprised.

I miss when she was more down to earth and not all about charts and sales.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I would not be surprised.

I miss when she was more down to earth and not all about charts and sales.

She was obsessed with grammy win since her Fearless era, if you saw her documentary, she had her phone in her hand almost the entire time with everything she did and also called with others about the Grammy awards. But positive is that her music made sense in the early years.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

She was obsessed with grammy win since her Fearless era, if you saw her documentary, she had her phone in her hand almost the entire time with everything she did and also called with others about the Grammy awards. But positive is that her music made sense in the early years.

Oh wow.

I guess she let her fame and success get to her head pretty quickly and early on. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Lover: 4 editions

Folklore: 8 deluxe CD, 8 deluxe LP, Deluxe casette edition

Evermore: 8 versions/10 digital

Midnights: over 20 versions/digital over 20 versions

Speak Now (TV): minimally 4 editions and digital 4 editions

1989 (TV): 11 editions/minimally 6 digital editions

The Tortured Poets Department: 4 versions/digital 11 versions

@Neydelinska Spearsi you can correct me :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

@princessmimi tagging you just FIY :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

no, this album has 4 cds (variants) + 4 vinyl variants of the same **** = 8

and that target exclusive bs

= 9 (cd+vinyls)

+ 4 cassette variants

= 13

this is so silly lol. she's a billionaire she does not need to work one more day. she cares about her fans that got her there, and she gives her fans exactly what they want. it's a surprise double album. this is how you sell physical media in 2024. she's predicted to sell 2 million. she's clearly doing something right. this is literally the weakest criticism you can make of her. 

Edited by kevin.
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I find it really disturbing that you make so many bashing posts about her yet watch her documentaries 

• Love 1

i think its worse that Beyoncé actaully sold an unfished version of her album without telling anyone. but why does no-one care about that? where's this energy for scamming? and yes i will cont to compare her to Beyoncé.  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Standard + Explicit and Deluxe + Explicit were released on release day / week, which is literally the norm. The rest is either months or years later. Meanwhile Taylor (counted by some twitter acc https://x.com/juaanislovingon/status/1781328555546226834):

EXCLUSIVE PHANTOM CLEAR VINYL INCLUDING BONUS TRACK “THE MANUSCRIPT” AVAILABLE ONLY AT TARGET THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT VINYL + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT CD + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT CASSETTE + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" The Tortured Poets Department: Pre-order Exclusive CDs: Target-exclusive CDs with a 2-sided poster featuring photo & replica of Taylor’s handwritten lyrics, unique bonus tracks & more. Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Black Dog” + 10”x10” Double-Sided Poster (alt) (Target Exclusive, CD) Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Bolter” + 10”x10” Double-Sided Poster (alt) (Target Exclusive, CD) Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Albatross” + 10”x10” Double-Sided Poster (alt) (Target Exclusive, CD) The Tortured Poets Department Vinyl + Bonus Track "The Manuscript" *alt cover* new edition of THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT with exclusive bonus track “The Albatross” *alt cover* new edition of THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT with an exclusive bonus track for a limited time *alt cover* final new edition of THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT with exclusive bonus track “The Black Dog” *alt cover & alt pressing* VINIL TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" + CD DELUXE CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE BLACK DOG" CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE ALBATROSS" CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE BOLTER" THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT STANDARD DIGITAL ALBUM Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department [Limited Edition - Standard CD] + Autographed Photo.

Once again, Noone is forcing anyone to buy them. 

25 minutes ago, kevin. said:

this is so silly lol. she's a billionaire she does not need to work one more day. she cares about her fans that got her there, and she gives her fans exactly what they want. it's a surprise double album. this is how you sell physical media in 2024. she's predicted to sell 2 million. she's clearly doing something right. this is literally the weakest criticism you can make of her. 

This, she literally dropped an entire additional album for free.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

Do you ever sleep or have nothing better to do with your time so embarrassing 

43 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

I find it really disturbing that you make so many bashing posts about her yet watch her documentaries 

I won't give it back to you and just say you're hot ezgif-3-063e30831f.gif

Edited by Wendy Williams

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block