I feel like his fame timeline as someone in the music industry is the closest to Britney’s. I used to hate the idea of a collab with him but now that time has passed, I think it’d be awesome if they did a song together. She seems to really like his music, so perhaps he’s someone she’d come out of retirement for. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Like 5

Tbh I’ve always seen more similarities with Michael Jackson, in terms of their cultural impact and their personal lives which often overshadowed their musical talents. MJ was a child star with abusive parents too.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britney is my god said:

No Michael Jackson is the male Britney Spears :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Bieber is the male  version of Taylor swift both basic and overrated as **** :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Don’t compare Britney to that disgusting, dead ped****e, please. Thank you. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Don’t compare Britney to that disgusting, dead ped****e, please. Thank you. 

Daddy chill I was talking about how similar their performances  , dancing skills and fame :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Britney as a person is nothing like that  disgusting creepy  pe*****e :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Spoiler

PM your nude daddy :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 1

In my opinion Bieber had it way harder if the rumors are true(the whole diddy situation. He was allegedly a pass around toy boy for powerful people in the industry) and luckily he made the decision to quit before **** went south. Otherwise he could have become another tragedy of this industry. Even though Britney’s story is tragic enough but to me prolonged period of SA is way worse. It would be a miracle that he survived if those allegations were true. I can’t imagine how could someone cope with that. No wonder he had to use dr**s. I used to not care for him but nowadays I have so much sympathy for him. 

I have always thought this. He has had so many similarities in terms of fame, ability and personality/success. 

He is almost the last “true” pop star. In that, I mean, dances, sings, choreo, and also super-duper famous. He also came up right before the social media “boom” - as in tiktok and immediate interaction with celebs. It was around and it worked for him 1000 percent. But now its too diluted and different.

There is no more super-star. As the OP said, he went though controversy, breakdown, dr**s and now basically quit music. Doesn’t tour, has terrible anxiety (sounds like someone we know..), and yes, most likely was used and abused - in many ways, including financially by many, including the rapper/mogul whose in the news. (Remember Bieber’s Comedy Central Roast?, those jokes came from somewhere….). So it’s similar in terms of traumatic experiences with Britney too. I’d say he’s the closest version.

Michael Jackson cannot be the male Britney, he came out before her, it makes no sense. She’s the female Michael Jackson (and basically like Janet tbh)

Edited by A.a.A
  • Like 3

Yes. I hope he doesn't fall into the same traps tho.

Hopefully unlike Britney, Bieber feels safe with some genuine people around him. 

But checking a little some of his recent videos,  candids... you can tell there is something wrong going on. Nothing so Britney like,  but weird in a different way.

Edited by Dark Willow
54 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

In my opinion Bieber had it way harder if the rumors are true(the whole diddy situation. He was allegedly a pass around toy boy for powerful people in the industry) and luckily he made the decision to quit before **** went south. Otherwise he could have become another tragedy of this industry. Even though Britney’s story is tragic enough but to me prolonged period of SA is way worse. It would be a miracle that he survived if those allegations were true. I can’t imagine how could someone cope with that. No wonder he had to use dr**s. I used to not care for him but nowadays I have so much sympathy for him. 

Just cuz you read some allegations on Reddit does not make them true. You should be careful spreading such damaging misinformation on such a public forum. Just saying.

46 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Just cuz you read some allegations on Reddit does not make them true. You should be careful spreading such damaging misinformation on such a public forum. Just saying.

Ok relax. It’s not damaging when it’s all over twitter and tik tok.

Why are you always trying to call out another member for voicing their opinion on a public forum? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block