thanks to remind me to listen to him again,

i know that i had a very peaceful moment type of conversations with God when instead of read a book I decided to play his album and life is worth living in 2015, at a beach bangalo laying on a couch outside, it was like 3pm and then me and dad went for a walk on the beach, i took a selfie that moment that i adore! i love my pictures with feelings behinds and i love his singing voice style very very talented, the only justin in this world is him. i need to listen to other inspirational songs from him that i haven’t yet.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, SJK said:

Ok relax. It’s not damaging when it’s all over twitter and tik tok.

Why are you always trying to call out another member for voicing their opinion on a public forum? 

So just because it’s all over twitter means it’s not damaging? How does that work, exactly? Genuinely curious.

11 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

thanks to remind me to listen to him again,

i know that i had a very peaceful moment type of conversations with God when instead of read a book I decided to play his album and life is worth living in 2015, at a beach bangalo laying on a couch outside, it was like 3pm and then me and dad went for a walk on the beach, i took a selfie that moment that i adore! i love my pictures with feelings behinds and i love his singing voice style very very talented, the only justin in this world is him. i need to listen to other inspirational songs from him that i haven’t yet.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

So just because it’s all over twitter means it’s not damaging? How does that work, exactly? Genuinely curious.

Meaning it’s already out there and people know, there’s no controlling the narrative. The “damage” is done

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, SJK said:

Meaning it’s already out there and people know, there’s no controlling the narrative. The “damage” is done

I mean, it’s a pretty big deal if one of the world’s biggest male pop stars was being s** trafficked as a young teen. But I’ll believe it when Justin himself comes out and says something about it. Not just gonna go by what Twitter and some users on here say. I guess that’s just me being rational. Hard concept for some to grasp. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block