Why do you think Beyoncé stopped doing music videos to promote her albums?

I see it is a choice. Maybe she feels free that way. Or maybe she just doesn't see why do that.

Why do you think she stopped releasing them for the last two eras? (act I and act 2)

Edited by Fita

Pretty sure she will release MV in the future! 100% she will!

But her fanbase, no matter what, Is so supportive, it's amazing! Imagine if, at her prime, Britney did that, the number of meltdowns... My Godness! I'm still traumatized with the Make Me MV meltdown. I was like guuuuuuuuys they put all the money into the first one with Lachapelle! Obviously the second one, filmed 2 weeks away from the official date released has to be low budget and basic!

• Like 2

Because her and her team know it is likely she won’t break any chart records, which isn’t good considering her status, so they’re playing it quietly to see how it goes. If it smashes they’ll be able to say it did well despite no promotion; if it doesn’t do exceptionally well as it should, well, it was just a gift to fans from “Queen B” with no promotional investment. 

That egomaniac woman would never ever take her fat *** around and put her megalomaniac, presumptuous face to do promo risking of not making chart history, especially in this day and age with taylor swift breaking records by simply farting and throwing out ridiculous alternative editions and re-releases every three ******* months. And you can be 100% sure Ms Carter is furious about it.

• Like 2
On 3/29/2024 at 3:59 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

I think she will released all the MV at once when Renaissance era will come to its end. Maybe the videos of every act have a connection

Renaissance era ended with “My House”…

The upcoming (2025-2026) yet-untitled film will combine all 3 acts/albums. At that point, the name of the trilogy will be revealed. 

We just have to let mamma cook and be patient. They’re coming. I became extremely patient once it was revealed that a lot of the visuals were filmed at Tyler Perry Studios and her team has employed CGD’s from Marvel!

I fear a masterpiece is coming. It’s said that “Lemonade” is her magnum opus but I think she’s gonna surpass that after the trilogy is revealed. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This is going to sound mean. But I think she doesn’t do it because people will compare the streaming numbers to Taylor Swift. And start talking **** because her numbers are not as high.  Youtube views are very visible compared to Spotify plays. She also probably doesn't need them to win awards. 

Edited by IAmBorg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block