Why do you think Beyoncé stopped doing music videos to promote her albums?

Well, even Beyonces biggest fans are furious because CD version of album is missing 4 tracks and vinyl is missing 5 tracks from the track listing,

The fact nowhere on the physical formats is "Cowboy carter" written, no credits no tracklist as well as "Beyince" is written on a side of the album and vinyl and photo with "Beyince" was used as an cover  mean the album was originally called "Beyince" and and CDs and vinyls produced some time ago. Then she probably changed her mind but didnt wanted to loose money to produce new physical formats so she sell it like this.

Edited by MIKE_INT
33 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Well, even Beyonces biggest fans are furious because CD version of album is missing 4 tracks and vinyl is missing 5 tracks from the track listing,

The fact nowhere on the physical formats is "Cowboy carter" written, no credits no tracklist as well as "Beyince" is written on a side of the album and vinyl and photo with "Beyince" was used as an cover  mean the album was originally called "Beyince" and and CDs and vinyls produced some time ago. Then she probably changed her mind but didnt wanted to loose money to produce new physical formats so she sell it like this.

is this real? omg. that's embarrassing. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

29 minutes ago, Kevney said:

is this real? omg. that's embarrassing. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yeah it is true ;)

Act II "Cowboy Carter" originally called "Beyince" was initially planned as Act I. , but they chose Rennaisance as Act I due it better commercial sound.

CDs and vinyls were producer together with packaging. That is why the sash on the cover of these CDs and Vinyls have "Beyince" and not "Cowboy Carter" on them

She then decided to change the name and add 5 more songs, but CDs and Vinyls were already produced.

ForEXT_COWBOYCARTER_LIMITEDEDITIONEXCLUS

You can read the discussion about it here:

www.reddit.com/r/beyonce/comments/1brj7k2/i_just_listened_to_my_cowboy_carter_vinyl_i_can/

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Yeah it is true ;)

Act II "Cowboy Carter" originally called "Beyince" was initially planned as Act I. , but they chose Rennaisance as Act I due it better commercial sound.

CDs and vinyls were producer together with packaging. That is why the sash on the cover of these CDs and Vinyls have "Beyince" and not "Cowboy Carter" on them

She then decided to change the name and add 5 more songs, but CDs and Vinyls were already produced.

www.reddit.com/r/beyonce/comments/1brj7k2/i_just_listened_to_my_cowboy_carter_vinyl_i_can/

wow :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I would not even care if she was just honest about the track listing being different but it kind of seems like she is intentionally hiding it. it has no track listing on the back and the qr code shows all the songs. if i bought this i would be super sad/mad about it.

3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Yeah it is true ;)

And what's with the name 'beyince'? Like why? What does it mean

4 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Act II "Cowboy Carter" originally called "Beyince"

I don't get the "Beyince" meaning at all. 

Her name is "Beyoncé."

If she wanted to do something stupid like that but with a little bit of meaning to it, she should've titled the act "Beytwicé."

Final act could've been "Beythricé." 

She is honestly better than this. Or i thought so. And she is supposed to be the queen of mvs ... Idk why she would not prioritize her visuals anymore. Maybe J-Z is punishing her for something, by banning her from doing vids. 

Hair Satisfying GIF

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

39 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

She should've titled the act "Beytwicé."

6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I don't get the "Beyince" meaning at all. 

Her name is "Beyoncé."

If she wanted to do something stupid like that but with a little bit of meaning to it, she should've titled the act "Beytwicé."

She is honestly better than this. Or i thought so. And she is supposed to be the queen of mvs ... Idk why she would not prioritize her visuals anymore. Maybe J-Z is punishing her for something, by banning her from doing vids. 

Hair Satisfying GIF

It’s got to do with racism and mispellings on birth certificates … it’s also her mothers maiden name .. but half her mothers family has different spellings as last names because clerical errors that seemed intentional to mess with black people

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

It’s got to do with racism and mispellings on birth certificates … it’s also her mothers maiden name .. but half her mothers family has different spellings as last names because clerical errors that seemed intentional to mess with black people

Interesting. I didn't know of that context...

8 hours ago, Fita said:

And what's with the name 'beyince'? Like why? What does it mean

Beyoncé was originally her mother Tina surname - Celestine Beyoncé, but her siblings name were Beyincé.

That is because they made a spelling error in hospital and put Beyoncé on the birth certificate.

When her mother tried to change it she was told she should be lucky as a black person to even have a birth certificate because not long ago they didnt receive any.

So her surname stayed misspelled as Beyoncé

As an album name tho it would be very confusing, especially since she already has album Beyoncé

The fact they went with the original pressing or basically different album and sold it as Cowboy Carter is super weird, especially for someone as big and apparently such perfectionist as Beyonce.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 1:53 AM, pieceofphil said:

I find it funny that seemingly lopez with almost no appeal put against Beyonce got Amazon to pay for her music video movie.... Yet Beyonce...

One thing about JLo is she's a smart businesswoman. She's the Taylor of her generation except for the songwriting part.

Edited by rolando G
On 3/29/2024 at 11:54 AM, SJK said:

She knows she doesn’t need to anymore, her fans will buy and support anything she does

videos are way expensive, she’s lazy and simply doesn’t want too prolly 

Beyonce is far from Lazy, you don't go on a sold-out stadium tour and release Renaissance and then Cowboy Carter. 

Lazy are artists that get on stage and have to lip to a ballad. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block