N00d-Ney Strikes Again!

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Are we always gonna do this… every month when she posts a new nudey pic? Aren’t we all used to it by now?
:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

she looks cute and happy ❤️😍

… but I don’t know why they edited her nose  away? 👀

IMG-2266.jpg

Unfortunately yes we’re going to do this every month, this is Britney’s choice! If she were doing other things outside of alleged isolation, getting nuuude and spinning there would be different things to discuss!

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Unfortunately yes we’re going to do this every month, this is Britney’s choice! If she were doing other things outside of alleged isolation, getting nuuude and spinning there would be different things to discuss!

You’re gonna continue to cry and moan about something as trivial as nudity every month. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5GOShQxXcdhXvmTzvP5p

Well, okay then… each to their own I guess 👍🏽

:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Also IG isn’t reality, dancing, memed and nudity is just what she chooses to show us. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Ugh I don't understand what you trying to say, but I explained earlier my point... good life Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

Well you don’t seem to read but if you choose to. 😀 My point is you do not understand the very words you use to insult people with. You’re obnoxiously cruel, relentless, and ignorant not just towards Britney but many members on here. 24/7. For months. Why? I used to ignore you. But you are on here so much and you comment so much. Maybe Moderators are intimidated by your constant gaslighting. Im not 😘 Your insults and negativity doesn’t dissuade me. Your freudian slips say far more about your character than those you try to belittle. Seems as though you’re not here to be friendly. Nevertheless, I don’t think you’re a bad person. I will keep trying to be kind and friendly towards you. Hoping you will one day chill out, engage, be respectful, have fun, and become a good patron. Because that’s what this community is here for. If you don’t agree re-read the guidelines. It’s a beautiful night. The moon is gorgeous. 🌙

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Are we always gonna do this… every month when she posts a new nudey pic? Aren’t we all used to it by now?
:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

she looks cute and happy ❤️😍

… but I don’t know why they edited her nose  away? 👀

IMG-2266.jpg

Well they can. They are very entertaining. They comment as though they are superior and yet here they are. Making a hot cool nerdy gay man richer. Silver Lining 🥰🥳😎 best trigger words are healthy, beautiful, taylor, selena, kind, and if you give a compliment. Wooow.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Easy There said:

What happened to her waist. Why did it change so much in past few years

What about you showing us your beautiful waist so we can judge who has a  better waist but I don’t think you have the balls to do it bish  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

What about you showing us your beautiful waist so we can judge who has a  better waist but I don’t think you have the balls to do it bish  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Cruelty is a sign of clogged arteries. If their legs moved as fast as their thumbs they just might be kinder to others. 
How are you gunna love others if you can’t love ya self. -R

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I used to surf when I was younger. Didn’t even know of nude surfing but I always thought it would be hot 

How awesome would it be if all of us secure and hot fans of all sizes went to a resort and celebrate Britney. 🍑 🩷🤘🏼🩷🤘🏼 

Princess Peach 90S GIF by mtv

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1

Is this what this fan base has come to. A new thread, every time Britney makes a new Instagram post 😂😂😂.  No wonder there’s so much hate to other pop girls who are releasing new stuff and going on tour. The bitterness is real

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Cruelty is a sign of clogged arteries. If their legs moved as fast as their thumbs they just might be kinder to others. 
How are you gunna love others if you can’t love ya self. -R

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

And when guys like Scam  and other guys do nudity they will be like yes daddy show us that ****  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:I can’t with these  ungrateful hypocrites b itches  :rupaulslap_hit_mad:Britney should drag their jiggly ***** on her instagram that would be so funny  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

And when guys like Scam  and other guys do nudity they will be like yes daddy show us that ****  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:I can’t with these  ungrateful hypocrites b itches  :rupaulslap_hit_mad:Britney should drag their jiggly ***** on her instagram that would be so funny  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You’re awesome! :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: that’s hilarious. Like if she screenshot and blasted them. Let the sleuths loose🕵️♀️🕵️♂️

shots tequila GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Well you don’t seem to read but if you choose to. 😀 My point is you do not understand the very words you use to insult people with. You’re obnoxiously cruel, relentless, and ignorant not just towards Britney but many members on here. 24/7. For months. Why? I used to ignore you. But you are on here so much and you comment so much. Maybe Moderators are intimidated by your constant gaslighting. Im not 😘 Your insults and negativity doesn’t dissuade me. Your freudian slips say far more about your character than those you try to belittle. Seems as though you’re not here to be friendly. Nevertheless, I don’t think you’re a bad person. I will keep trying to be kind and friendly towards you. Hoping you will one day chill out, engage, be respectful, have fun, and become a good patron. Because that’s what this community is here for. If you don’t agree re-read the guidelines. It’s a beautiful night. The moon is gorgeous. 🌙

Not reading all of the rambling but I hope you feel better after writing it. No Way Abandon Thread GIF

• Love 1

"I love playing dress-up on Instagram.
I know that a lot of people don’t understand why I love taking pictures of myself naked or in new dresses. But I think if they’d been photographed by other people thousands of times, prodded and posed for other people’s approval, they’d understand that I get a lot of joy from posing the way I feel **** and taking my own picture, doing whatever I want with it. I was born into this world naked, and I honestly feel like the weight of the world has been on my shoulders."

• Love 2

Yeah I’m done with her. You’re truly sick and evil if you care this little about the one small thing your children have asked you to do. She threw those two children away (and anything positive or healthy she could have done) to be a complete clown on social media in my opinion. And don’t give me that crap that she’s the victim because you don’t get a free pass to be a **** person just because you were abused. You all need to stop being delusional and supporting a person like this. If she didn’t abandon her kids for social media I wouldn’t be so disgusted but she did. if she was anyone else you all would be saying the same thing as me. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BreAtheOnMeeee said:

Yeah I’m done with her. You’re truly sick and evil if you care this little about the one small thing your children have asked you to do. She threw those two children away (and anything positive or healthy she could have done) to be a complete clown on social media in my opinion. And don’t give me that crap that she’s the victim because you don’t get a free pass to be a **** person just because you were abused. You all need to stop being delusional and supporting a person like this. If she didn’t abandon her kids for social media I wouldn’t be so disgusted but she did. if she was anyone else you all would be saying the same thing as me. 

New York Goodbye GIFto you and your 8 comments lolz

B I love you but can we at least some high res *****? These fuzzy and blurry ***** just irk me :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block