N00d-Ney Strikes Again!

I do think Brit should tone it down some. But then I'd be hypocritcal because I have posted D pics online. I'm not a famous popstar, so way different scenario, but Brit doesn't see herself as a popstar anymore. She probably feels more like Britney Jean from Louisiana, than how fans see her as a legend and expect Britney the popstar types of posts.

We do all agree on one thing. We want her to feel happy and healthy.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, buzwei2005 said:

don’t you love how her insta style is tho it’s a bit of care free and close to authentic almost untouched. if she looks too pretty people would be like oh it’s photoshopped she is actually fat… so why bother? she is happy in her skin.  a lot of people can’t even feel that confidence.

I don't see nothing authentic about it, sorry.

Her pictures are badly edited,  like the Kardashians. The fact her makeup and hair are a mess doesn't make her account genuine for me.

I don't see any confidence, I see a person forcing to portray happiness and a se.xy persona she isn't anymore. I see someone trying to shock with her videos, with a passive aggressive vibe.

I do think the goal is try to show Britney is doing all the mess alone. However, she has a social media team just like any other celeb... 

That's how I  see it tho.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block