N00d-Ney Strikes Again!

1 hour ago, BreAtheOnMeeee said:

Yeah I’m done with her. You’re truly sick and evil if you care this little about the one small thing your children have asked you to do. She threw those two children away (and anything positive or healthy she could have done) to be a complete clown on social media in my opinion. And don’t give me that crap that she’s the victim because you don’t get a free pass to be a **** person just because you were abused. You all need to stop being delusional and supporting a person like this. If she didn’t abandon her kids for social media I wouldn’t be so disgusted but she did. if she was anyone else you all would be saying the same thing as me. 

Well lets not forget that she gave up her rights for more than a decade to have her kids close and it led to nothing. She also had the perfect clean image for all that time. Plus she did all she had to do in her work and in her therapy.  She was also sent away to "rehab" multiple times. Her family, her team, the state and the GP never respected her. 

So if she wants to pose naked now I really dont see the problem. We can all have our opinions but opinions dont matter when she didnt have the right to have one for so long.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, BreAtheOnMeeee said:

Yeah I’m done with her. You’re truly sick and evil if you care this little about the one small thing your children have asked you to do. She threw those two children away (and anything positive or healthy she could have done) to be a complete clown on social media in my opinion. And don’t give me that crap that she’s the victim because you don’t get a free pass to be a **** person just because you were abused. You all need to stop being delusional and supporting a person like this. If she didn’t abandon her kids for social media I wouldn’t be so disgusted but she did. if she was anyone else you all would be saying the same thing as me. 

Omg bro gtfo, its really not all that serious. You dont even know this woman lol. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve always wanted to go to a nude beach and I think I might this summer thanks to Britney. She gives me the confidence to own my body and let do what I want when acceptable to do so. My gay friends have been going to nude beaches since they were 18 and that felt too pervy for me, but I’m grown now and want to just go and do my thing and chase the sun! hilary duff GIF by Vevo

But Britney is seksy.

Edited by Willson Saints

I seriously think she was naked a lot of times during the conservatorship that she didn't care anymore about being naked. In the future, she'll be an example in books of a female person (rare) diagnosed with exhibitionists disorder (which almost just occur with men). She lost the concept of others' rights and comfort.

11 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

I seriously think she was naked a lot of times during the conservatorship that she didn't care anymore about being naked. In the future, she'll be an example in books of a female person (rare) diagnosed with exhibitionists disorder (which almost just occur with men). She lost the concept of others' rights and comfort.

Probably every employee saw her naked at this point. A bodyguard already tried to sue her because of her being naked around him, back in 2010.

Now we know it makes sense... her team paid him and the case was dismissed. 

That's not ok or acceptable. It doesn't matter the reason... The same way Britney wouldn’t like if a random man was naked in front of her.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Willson Saints said:

Never heard of this disorder before. Very interesting!

On 3/27/2024 at 2:13 PM, icybaby said:

Why does she feel the need to post naked pics. Is this is the only way she gets validation of being seksy.  And if not instagram policy would've  we see her all parts? They just covered with small roses anyway.

she said expressing her self this way is empowering. her body is not being controlled by other people. did you read her book lmao, apparently not. Fake fan alert 😛😛😛

9 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

if people don’t feel comfortable they don’t have to follow her.

23 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

So... her non boyfriend Ben was the one helping with the "pictures" or it was creepy Cade?

I mean, it doesn't matter. Just curious 

PS.  They should teach her about photoshop.  It looked wonkyOprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

don’t you love how her insta style is tho it’s a bit of care free and close to authentic almost untouched. if she looks too pretty people would be like oh it’s photoshopped she is actually fat… so why bother? she is happy in her skin.  a lot of people can’t even feel that confidence.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block