N00d-Ney Strikes Again!

ok but like why does it look good? the naked pics are good, i dunno. like maybe not good good, but these are her best nakedney pics lol. she looks more relaxed.

the dress pics… jesus h christ, she wants for all the gays to die.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 3
Just now, icybaby said:

Why does she feel the need to post naked pics. Is this is the only way she gets validation of being seksy.  And if not instagram policy would've  we see her all parts? They just covered with small roses anyway.

She craves the attention. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 2

i love seeing Britney being her authentic self. I love that she doesnt care about what anything thinks. she looks beautiful and this is the britney ive always loved. i dont want her to sing anymore. she doesnt want to either. i spoke with her last night on the phone. she says hi guys!!

:enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block