N00d-Ney Strikes Again!

1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Why does she feel the need to post naked pics. Is this is the only way she gets validation of being seksy.  And if not instagram policy would've  we see her all parts? They just covered with small roses anyway.

Attention, make daddy mad or trolling (according to some fans).

Instagram definitely treats her posts differently, a non famous person would never be able to post images like that and nothing happen.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

I’ve always wanted to go to a nude beach and I think I might this summer thanks to Britney. She gives me the confidence to own my body and let do what I want when acceptable to do so. My gay friends have been going to nude beaches since they were 18 and that felt too pervy for me, but I’m grown now and want to just go and do my thing and chase the sun! hilary duff GIF by Vevo

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, MikeHunt said:

I’ve always wanted to go to a nude beach and I think I might this summer thanks to Britney. She gives me the confidence to own my body and let do what I want when acceptable to do so. My gay friends have been going to nude beaches since they were 18 and that felt too pervy for me, but I’m grown now and want to just go and do my thing and chase the sun! hilary duff GIF by Vevo

They Are Awesome 😎 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

It's nice. Hope you like it. Always say that because it was such a scene like Lana would say: last time I went there was some guys surfing 🌊 naked, S out and all, haha. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Why does she feel the need to post naked pics. Is this is the only way she gets validation of being seksy.  And if not instagram policy would've  we see her all parts? They just covered with small roses anyway.

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Bored Over It GIF

Stay pressed 

spacer.png

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's nice. Hope you like it. Always say that because it was such a scene like Lana would say: last time I went there was some guys surfing 🌊 naked, S out and all, haha. 

I used to surf when I was younger. Didn’t even know of nude surfing but I always thought it would be hot 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

People don’t judge each other. It’s very cool. You really appreciate your body because we are all beautiful and we all have flaws. You dont stare at other people because you dont want them to do the same and it’s rude. Insecure people think it’s all about sez. Furtherest from the truth. Ive been to resorts. Went paddle boarding and played water volleyball with two college football teams. We all became friends and they invited me to go site seeing with them. I met awesome artists. Really educated and nice people from all over. I did need a bottle of tequila my first time cause I was scared. But I draw nude models and I dared myself to do it so I wouldn’t feel like a hypocrite. 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

So... her non boyfriend Ben was the one helping with the "pictures" or it was creepy Cade?

I mean, it doesn't matter. Just curious 

PS.  They should teach her about photoshop.  It looked wonkyOprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

You are jealous because you can’t show your fat *** 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I used to surf when I was younger. Didn’t even know of nude surfing but I always thought it would be hot 

Might be a liberating move for the butt :) Like feeling it fresh in the wind. You can do that too.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

People don’t judge each other. It’s very cool. You really appreciate your body because we are all beautiful and we all have flaws. You dont stare at other ppl because you dont want them to do the same. Insecure people think its all about s**. Furtherest from the truth.

Exactly. We don't stare at anybody's parts 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Ugh you trying to prove what,  sweetie? Chelsea is famous, host and actress. I was talking about regular people, non famous people.

And I doubt shes naked all the time like Britney,  anyway lol.

Good evening SugarBritches. One of the instagram posts is from this year. The other is from three years ago. She does it every year for her birthday. Thats all. Sleep well. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Good evening SugarBritches. One of the instagram posts is from this year. The other is from three years ago. She does it every year for her birthday. Thats all. Sleep well. 

Ugh I don't understand what you trying to say, but I explained earlier my point... good life Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

• Haha 1

Are we always gonna do this… every month when she posts a new nudey pic? Aren’t we all used to it by now?
:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

she looks cute and happy ❤️😍

… but I don’t know why they edited her nose  away? 👀

IMG-2266.jpg

Edited by nwonder

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block