Diddy is willing to take "The Carters" down with him

He's running away! He won't do anything, he's scared for his ***! The Carters are too powerful. It's like when Lindsay wanted to fight with L.T.

They gonna pay him or get rid of him very quickly! It's so weird tho... So many disgusting stories in this city, but why only him suddenly? It's always the same story over and over again! EVERYBODY KNOWS (everybody knew for Lindsay and Britney too) BUT EVERYBODY IS ACTING LIKE THEY WERE BLIND AND BE SILENT FOR YEARS!!! And then, sunddenly, a guy among 10000 others has to pay? And all the stories are exposed at the same time? It's like when you pissed of someone very powerful and this person is punishing you! Justice doesn't exist in L.A., some bad people are making the law in this really really dark place!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

Jay Z is going down shortly, not sure about Beyonce. If she is smart she would divorce him and then act like a victim to get sympathy from the public. 

I think Diddy will have an "accident" soon, so they can keep his mouth shut. 

i believe it all 100%.

unfortunately a lot of these people dont get to these positions being honest. 

it takes a lot of backstabbing, manipulation and mind games to get to the top. and once theyre there, they need to hold onto that

NO MATTER WHAT THE COST !!

Cuba Gooding Jr Driveby GIF

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, AII said:

i believe it all 100%.

unfortunately a lot of these people dont get to these positions being honest. 

it takes a lot of backstabbing, manipulation and mind games to get to the top. and once theyre there, they need to hold onto that

NO MATTER WHAT THE COST !!

Cuba Gooding Jr Driveby GIF

WTF? It's exactly what I just said to my friends 30 minutes ago! These celebrities were just like us, some of them were really poor, lived in awful conditions, only few of us can go on top and can access to the "other worlds". When they succeeded, they don't want to go back to the "normal awful" life! They will do whatever it costs to STAY above, no matter what it costs indeed! This industry is so dirty, no one wondering why Britney and few others don't want to deal with it anymore! The horribles things they do behind the curtains... Money make people go crazy and they can do anything for it! It's really naive to still think in 2024 that WE KNOW EVERYTHING and celebrities are wonderful! We don't know them, we don't live with them! They don't love us like they claimed we are only walking wallets!!!

Edited by Johanpapz

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block