Diddy is willing to take "The Carters" down with him

A famous whistleblower claims the following:

"The House of Carter:

So it appears that Sean P. Diddy combs is willing to take "The Carters" down with him. Rapper Jay-Z was having an affair with a woman named Cathy White who was said to be pregnant with Jay-Z child upon her death back in 2010.

This info is coming from a anonymous retired medical assistant of Cathy's former OB/GYN. Who is said to be ready to talk to either authorities or media.

Which was around the time Beyonce was pregnant with Blu Ivy. C. White was ready to come forward with her relationship or affair with Jay-Z prior to the the VMA announcement of Beyonce being pregnant. Ofcourse this appears to have made alot of people in PR nervous that Jay-Z works with to keep his image clean.

Cathy White was reported to have died from a brain aneurysm. Claudia Jordan best friend is also dead and it appears Jay-Z was involved with this incident as well. Some may brush this off as a typical no substance rumor until you realize what Kanye West said years ago while on stage on the Saint Pablo tour regarding Jay-Z and and his potential "killers for hire".

Kanye: “Jay Z—call me, bruh. You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man.” End qoute.

So as you can see Mr. West is very familiar with how Sean Carter likes to handle people who talk a little too much for his comfort. Jay-Z is also said to be behind the passing of rapper Big-L. Another New York native who was on the rise to stardom. But I digress. There is also another story as to the reason singer Aaliya was taken out. People know in the music industry that Jay-Z became jealous of Dame Dash & Aaliya relationship.

So this may be one of the reasons why Jay-Z was started to distance himself from Dame Dash which lead to the infamous Def Jam meeting that D. Dash walked in on where he went on a tirade about why is Def Jam holding a meeting with his artist which was Jay-Z at the time without notifying him in advance.

We all seen the infamous Jeffrey Epstein Island list which had both Beyonce & Jay-Z on it. So ofcourse there is still more to dig into in that area. But for now the focus seems to be on P. Diddy who has exclusive info on the death of Cathy White that he is willing to use to bring down Jay-Z and a host of other people with him. Including TD Jakes. "

I've always had the feeling they were evil and that's why I will N.E.V.E.R. support anything Beyoncé does

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Okay, this sounds believable up until you brought up  conspiracy about Aaliyah. That I believe goes deeper and why Missy and Beyoncé haven’t worked together since the 90s. It wasn’t until Beyoncé got with JayZ that she went solo.

9 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Jaguar Wright said all of this years ago. She also said Bey is in a similar situation to Britney except she thrives in it. 

Well didn't Britney thrive on it meaning she made A LOT of money too? Or is it something else?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Jaguar Wright said all of this years ago. She also said Bey is in a similar situation to Britney except she thrives in it. 

****cé loves the power & money that comes with being with a ganster. So to me she's just as guilty as JayZ. I hope this next album of hers is her last. She needs to go down

• Like 2

I am not shocked of celebrities having affairs. I mean c'mon many of them does bc they can. But with this woman death accusation there had to be a proof to convict a man. He is innocent until it is proven he is guilty. But hollywood is a dark place for sure...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I am not shocked of celebrities having affairs. I mean c'mon many of them does bc they can. But with this woman death accusation there had to be a proof to convict a man. He is innocent until it is proven he is guilty. But hollywood is a dark place for sure...

Jay Z  the man who shot his own brother when he was just 12.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Exclusive: Rapper speaks in public for the first time about the day he shot his dr*g-addicted brother• Read the full interview in Saturday's Weekend magazine

• Like 1

More spilling:

"Do you all know the implications of this?

You already read the court document on the celebrities who were involved in his grooming.

Usher

Cuba Gooding Jr.

Meek Mill

TD Jakes

And a host of other people that P. Diddy has dirt on. I already showed you all that he appears to be ready to expose info on Cathy White.

Can you imagine what will be found? Think about the suspicious passing of Kim Porter. Think about the A-Chrome. Think about all the people that passed away that's connected to P. Diddy.

Andre Harrell

Heavy D

Black Rob

Craig Mack

We are about to see many things come to the surface that people have been waiting for resolution on. This case has the potential to take down Hollywood heavy weights.

We all know a lot of people are calling their lawyers today after hearing this news. I know Jay-Z is on the phone with a few people. He was the one of the reasons they had to cancel the pre Grammy party and hold another one in a private location so that P. Diddy couldn't find it.

Remember, I told you all the protection money in the entertainment industry is gone. We are about to so many rats jump ship."

Speaking of Usher:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block