Justin Timberlake drops new album ‘Everything I Thought I Was’

I absolutely loove flame 🔥 

Alone is heart breaking and beautiful and you won't convince me it's not about Britney. I will always think his ballads are about her. She's his muse in my opinion.

Paradise for obvious reasons is a top choice 

Overall I loved it. It'll be fun to continue to listen to overtime. I do wish it was longer and I miss him giving us 7 min songs where the beat changes. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

can you not promote that pos here

Please keep reporting him here!! I love JT news. All music news actually. Britney seems to like him and twirl to his music , so why can't u appreciate good music? 

10/10 for JT!!! 

HES A GOOD HONEST MAN

Britney Spears Dance GIF by Comments By Celebs

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Nothing groundbreaking but waaayyy better than his last album. It sounds a little bit dated tho. No Angels was a bad choice for the third single in my opinion.

I like Play, Liar, My Favorite, Flame and the last two songs!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Predictable, dated, uninspired. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

He is so washed up, but of course Britney fans will support it because of a past that happened 25 years ago. Let it go! Also, not his attempt of rapping on Memphis after Britney exposed his racist behavior… :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block