Justin Timberlake drops new album ‘Everything I Thought I Was’

I heard JT called this album Future s** part 2, so I'm thinking it might be another album with a lot of songs about Britney.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the songs on the album are about Britney.

At least so far the 5 songs I've read the lyrics to all seem to be about Britney😲

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I heard JT called this album Future s** part 2, so I'm thinking it might be another album with a lot of songs about Britney.

At least so far the 5 songs I've read the lyrics to all seem to be about Britney😲

Why is he still writing about Britney lol I thought he was a good husband and doting father? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

25 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Why is he still writing about Britney lol I thought he was a good husband and doting father? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I don't know, but even though he's been a good husband (but has reportedly cheated on his wife in the past), I think JT just can't get Britney out of his mind.
Even Mirrors, which he said was about Jessica, turned out to be about Britney after all.

Like he says in Amnesia and Holy Grail (the song about him and Britney communicating in code), he's insane and he doesn't know why either.

Edited by turquoise
8 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I don't know, but even though he's been a good husband (but has reportedly cheated on his wife in the past), I think JT just can't get Britney out of his mind.
Even Mirrors, which he said was about Jessica, turned out to be about Britney after all.

Like he says in Amnesia and Holy Grail (the song about him and Britney communicating in code), he's insane and he doesn't know why either.

Imagine being married 12, 13 years and still writing about your ex...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

GROW THE FAK UP

I just listened to "Paradise" feat NSYNC and it made me sad that Britney's peers are all reuniting but she feels so shunned and shamed. I feel the same way about my high school reunion. Its like...everyone is grown now but I cant forget how I was excluded and shamed for being g@y. You can't just get over it like that. 

• Love 1

The first song (Memphis) should’ve been the last. I get what he was trying to convey but hearing that song alongside what we know about him, it felt very much like his “apology” from one of his recent shows. Like, I almost didn’t want to listen to the rest of the album but then the very last lines of Memphis (album title tie-in) intrigued me. 

i don’t like how “Liar” has the cutest play on the “Liar, Liar” adage but it doesn’t really click until more than halfway through the song 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

technicolor… Justin, THIS IS YOUR BAG! This is one of the styles that endeared listeners in the first place. Same for Infinity s**

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block