What's the point to still stan now? Is it over now?

I feel sorry for the Britfans
Every year they had a Super Bowl thread that rotated
There's no way to invent anything today.

It's hard to be a Britney Spears soldier with other fan bases around, this will be the last year for me.

I will pretend next year is 2005, I'll mind my business and go have a baby.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I just wish her love, and maybe one day a real man will be the man to make her feel like a normal sweet mature woman, and that love will come back to her and she wouldn't panic when a surprise tickets to a Dave Matthews concert happens.

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I stan so many artists who have either retired, or are just semi-active without any major releases, that I'm used to it at this point.

Perhaps I should even apologize 'cause it seems that I'm the one that brings the curse to all my favorite artists :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Good news is that it seems that Lynda will finally release another album, the first one since 2001 :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

It only took 23 years :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: and 6 years since she started performing again

• Love 4
  • Haha 3

Her legacy will stand the test of time. She's got enough material to hold us over for a lifetime. Sad she won't be releasing anything else but I'm glad Britney is just doing her these days. I think she'll get bored and feel creative and inspired eventually but it will take her years to heal. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Nah. There’s nothing to stan anymore. She’s already said countless times that she’s retired. Britney the Popstar is over and done with at this point. Just enjoy her music in the same way you might enjoy musical acts from the 80’s or 90’s that are no longer active. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, 3Pney said:

I dont think theres anyone “stanning” current britney. Theres nothing to stan for in the current brit. 
we all stan for her legacy, the work she has done, her old songs. 
u cannot just give up overnight on someone you did stan for around 20 years. So we just follow her, etc. But i believe nobody “stans” the current britney. 

I'll always stan Primeney, but the last era when I truly could stan her was around Blackout/Circus. I just started to feel sorry for her after that, she seemed nervous all the time even on stage, she just made me feel uncomfortable and I was cheerleading, but I never actually liked what she did on stage since the Circus era. She lost the confidence, the moves, the rhythm, the charisma, basically everything I liked. Britney is a performer and that's long gone. Cshipney and current Britney just make me feel uncomfortable for different reasons, but of course I'm still following her because that's how love works, I guess. It's like looking at two different people, the first is someone I'd die for, the other is someone I try to feel respect for because she once was the first one, but it's challenging af.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 5
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

What can’t you guys just enjoy the art she has given you? Why is that not enough? You can enjoy her art when you want and you can enjoy other art. this who stan thing is so odd. Like because she’s not active you are just over her. Yeah okay 

I guess I'll just have to resort to Britneys absence to instrumentals for now 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block