What's the point to still stan now? Is it over now?

3 hours ago, Agyness said:

I'd rather be a fan of someone who amazed me for years and who doesn't do anything anymore, rather than being a fan of a current singer who is active and who does something that I hate like Taylor. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Thank you.

ill Stan for life on different levels bc the old Britney we thought we knew is way gone. Not even a glimpse of that Britney left. It's her legacy like most older legaciesthe time comes to an end then they turn very mysterious. Except Cher and Madonna they keep it alive

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I feel sorry for the Britfans
Every year they had a Super Bowl thread that rotated
There's no way to invent anything today.

It's hard to be a Britney Spears soldier with other fan bases around, this will be the last year for me.

I will pretend next year is 2005, I'll mind my business and go have a baby.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

a bit harsh to esp post t. s. stuff

4 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Her legacy will stand the test of time. She's got enough material to hold us over for a lifetime. Sad she won't be releasing anything else but I'm glad Britney is just doing her these days. I think she'll get bored and feel creative and inspired eventually but it will take her years to heal. 

I'm pretty sure it will it's already happening,

but don't you guys get bored of her music?

I can tell now that I don't listen to her bc I already listened to her A LOT so it just doesn't feel good to listen to songs you already know everything, it's not that exciting, I still include her in the middle of my playlists, but I do wish we could hear more from her.

I'm trying to focus on good music now, old music, since Britney is considered very poor music taste and the majority of the 2010s too and yeah some current songs and current artists, I'm trying to open to new experiences that excites me, since I'm driven and moved by music. Such a shame bc Britney used to be such a good high, good time music for me, to go to the gym driving listening to her, at home drinking coffee while lurking and sweating feeling the energy! It's that that is gone for now, that we can't feel her happy of being that artist, can't feel she's happy and proud of who she is and her work, jus that. And the best about life and this is that it can change from a day to another, 

Anyway, vibes are not good at the moment, this Pisces new moon is turbulence, I can feel it's gonna be chaotic. 

• Love 1

I love Taylor, Miley, Nessa and Billie and a lot of artists people dont know about.

I stan Britney, just like I do with Madonna, Celine Dione, Cher, (Michael Jackson was huge but since the doc I cant really do that anymore)

I still listen Black Out and Circus. I loved DTTWE.

HMCwith Elton John I loved.

So I simply come here for her, read her book, watch FTR and some of her previous performance.

I want her to get justice, have that baby, find a good partner and heal.

I will always have love for her.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
Typos
  • Love 1

short amswer Yes 

longer answer, i am still a fan of the legacy she left behind but i do have my own life, i am not a stan. Lets all just leave her be a normal  unknkwn person stop checking in on her, let her spend all of her money and then she will come back

Edited by mfanbs
  • Love 1

I don’t “stan” anybody. I have major respect for her as a person and an artist. She’s shown amazing resilience and she’s delivered many iconic moments that her peers can only dream of.

People like Taylor can release and re-release 30 more #1 albums but they’ll never deliver and make an impact like Britney did in her prime. Even her VMA performances alone trump most artists’ entire careers. A bunch of posts on her instagram won’t erase that. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, mfanbs said:

short amswer Yes 

longer answer, i am still a fan of the legacy she left behind but i do have my own life, i am not a stan. Lets all just leave her be a normal  unknkwn person stop checking in on her, let her spend all of her money and then she will come back

this

I have to forget she exists

• Love 1

Same reason I stan Shania Twain and she retired after her Up! Album 

I still listen to all 4 of her albums on repeat whenever I’m driving near a farm or when I’m wearing high heel boots and the pants that shoe my as . S 

• Haha 1

We all know deep down it’s over. Let’s be real here. The pop star Britney we all know and love isn’t coming back. She keeps saying she’s done, she’s not saying that for the heck of it. She deserves to just live life. And if that’s in her living room and on an occasional Mexico trip then so be it. I just hope she takes care of herself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Its over must move on to a new artist. I moved on to Shakira with all her Spanish music that came out last year. But I will always remember I was a Britney stain first and will always appreciate her old music. Please leave Britney alone, she is officially retired and will never return to music. It will be much easier if you all move on to another artist to stan for. Trust me it worked with Shakira for me, you just need to find that artist! Also, please stop asking Britney and Her Producers for New Music, Please let her Retire in peace! She is not modonna where her artistry still lives on, Britney's atistry era is over and retired move on people. 

• Love 3

Yes! Its over. We fans helped make noise with the Free Britney movement and she is free and she has said she is done and I respect that. Stan her legacy and old work. Wish her well in her endeavors! Support her in the future if she releases something and then, that’s it. We move on.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

We all know deep down it’s over. Let’s be real here. The pop star Britney we all know and love isn’t coming back. She keeps saying she’s done, she’s not saying that for the heck of it. She deserves to just live life. And if that’s in her living room and on an occasional Mexico trip then so be it. I just hope she takes care of herself. 

I agree, I just don't think we will ever see a Britney cycle like anything from her past album promo releases.

I see new music or an album, but the driven Britney that could slay the dancefloor and wanted to take things to higher levels is gone.

• Love 1

I'll do what I've been doing all these years since Domination was cancelled, I'm switching between Lana and Madonna who are my 2nd and 3rd faves until britney comes back (yes I'm convinced she will) 

I had a blackpink stan moment but they're boring now too. new artists just don't do interesting things anymore 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block