The View host , Scummy Hostin, questions Britney’s freedom “we’ve seen a free Britney and seen things that are questionable”

Sorry but can you blame people? The way Britney acts on Instagram is not normal. Some of you are bipolar I swear. Most people I know in real life tell me they think Britney is crazy from her Instagram.. of course they are going to think Britney does nothing else but dance and look erratic with her weird captions. what do you expect? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Sorry but can you blame people? The way Britney acts on Instagram is not normal. Some of you are bipolar I swear. Most people I know in real life tell me they think Britney is crazy from her Instagram.. of course they are going to think Britney does nothing else but dance and look erratic with her weird captions. what do you expect? 

And who tells them that? Most do not follow her and judge for themselves. 

• Love 1

"questionable behavior" the only people questioning it need to get a ******* life honestly. People are dying Kim and youre disturbed by a woman having fun posting dancing and clothing videos on instagram? Why is that questionable? because she's famous and therefore should cultivate the same fake public image all the others do to keep up a facade? NO! Cos she has no product she is trying to hawk or sell you. She's being herself, why the **** is she being punished for that? 

• Love 2

While watching the Wendy special, I couldn’t help but think that part of the reason why some of Britney’s restrictions were so extreme were to stop things from getting to a rock bottom point…the one Wendy was clearly at whole filming. Unfortunately Jamie abused his authority, and got into bed with some shady money hungry people. I feel sad for both Wendy and Britney. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Corey D said:

Britney hasn’t committed a single crime since she was freed! Does she do some weird **** on IG? Yes! But if we’re taking peoples freedom away cause they’re weird a majority of celebrities gonna be in a conservatorship!!

It’s not about crimes. It’s about someone’s health and well being. There’s a very concerning comparison between Britney’s entire being from say 2015 to today. 

• Like 1

Why is the view even still on? Who cares what boomers on a daytime talk show have to say about anything honestly. 

The whole using her instagram against Britney is tired, she doesn’t even speak or address anyone or anything, it’s all just random pics and videos of her dancing, we know nothing about how she is irl. 

Are some videos questionable? Absolutely but yet again you can’t judge someone solely on some videos one posts online. We don’t need to know everything.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

In two years, she’s managed to terribly damage her brand and reputation to the point where people think freeing her from the con may have been a bad idea. I disagree with the CON as we all do but this is about the GP perception 

Because people have no idea what they are talking about. Sunny was a former (current?) lawyer she SHOULD know better, but now her focus is being a daytime TV personality. Questioning whether or not someone should have their constitutional rights because they act bizarre on IG is more sick than Britney ever could be. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The outrage in here is hilarious.. that lady was clearly speaking in the nicest way possible what the whole world is saying in the worst way possible.  You just need to randomly ask your friends, family and co-workers for their thoughts.  

spacer.png

Literally 😂  she didn’t even say anything bad. Literally the other day when Britney posted the smoking video with sparks,  flying and dancing everyone was concerned saying Britney looked a mess and unstable.  yet… because a day time host seemed concerned there’s a meltdown in this thread. the host isn’t even in the wrong and she didn’t say anything disrespectful. Most agree with her apart from some delusional stans. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Literally 😂  she didn’t even say anything bad. Literally the other day when Britney posted the smoking video with sparks,  flying and dancing everyone was concerned saying Britney looked a mess and unstable.  yet… because a day time host said she was concerned there’s a meltdown in this thread. the host isn’t even in the wrong and she didn’t say anything disrespectful. Most agree with her apart from some delusional stans. 

Exactly.

With that being said.. the conservatorship was not needed, it was extreme. Something less “strict”  would’ve been better.. a good by-the-book care plan with selfless therapist. She needed good-hearted professional help but the conservatorship ruined it by making it mandatory and depriving. And right now we are witnessing the side effects.. and those side effects is what is making the unaware GP think  “maybe FreeBritney was a bad idea.. maybe the conservatorship was in place for a reason”.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block