The View host , Scummy Hostin, questions Britney’s freedom “we’ve seen a free Britney and seen things that are questionable”

35 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Not surprised this came from Sunny of all people. Yes, her IG and her some of her actions are strange, but that does not mean she should not have the same rights and liberties as any other citizen in the US. 

Yep. This whole discussion is insanely wrong. I get that the GP is dumb (and yes, Britney could have played it “smarter” with her IG), but to actually debate on television whether it’s good or not she has basic human rights… that’s insane. Her instagram is weird, but she isn’t hurting anyone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, buzwei2005 said:

how do you know that’s a dance studio, and how do you know if she hasn't asked for permission. if that’s against the law why is she not arrested?

I don’t what exactly she is trying to say but from “she was too young” sounded like she might be talking about her mum let her smoke from a young age

at the end of the day, we don’t need to know everything.

people really don’t have much empathy these days, jumps onto the judging train straight away. I blame social media.

Here's the dance studio she attended:

WAIKAPUDANCEWORKS.COM

Hawaii. Statewide smoking ban: On November 16, 2006, smoking was banned statewide in all enclosed or partially enclosed workplaces in Hawaii, including the indoor and outdoor portions of all bars and restaurants.

You don't go to jail for smoking in an enclosed area, you get a fine but probably you also get banned from the place. She did something against the law whether fans like it or not. I love her but I won't justify everything she does  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Why are men never talked about like this? So many men do crazy crap and say even worse but a conservatorship is never suggested. 

The exception here would be Kanye, because there was talk of the Kartrashians trying to place him in one. But yes, agree, there are a list of very famous men who have done the wildest sh.it and they don't get the same discourse 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

In two years, she’s managed to terribly damage her brand and reputation to the point where people think freeing her from the con may have been a bad idea. I disagree with the CON as we all do but this is about the GP perception 

what people don’t get is that she built her brand and she can destroy it if she wants… it’s called freedom.

Edited by super.nova
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, super.nova said:

what people don’t get is they she built her brand and she can destroy it if she wants… it’s called freedom.

Well we’re all free to build and damage our own personal brand as well but the only loser in the end is the person who has nothing left - why ruin something good? 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Here's the dance studio she attended:

WAIKAPUDANCEWORKS.COM

Hawaii. Statewide smoking ban: On November 16, 2006, smoking was banned statewide in all enclosed or partially enclosed workplaces in Hawaii, including the indoor and outdoor portions of all bars and restaurants.

You don't go to jail for smoking in an enclosed area, you get a fine but probably you also get banned from the place. She did something against the law whether fans like it or not. I love her but I won't justify everything she does  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

can you be more ridiculous… I guess you have ever run a ******* red light or done ******* dr**s…

9 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Britney has lost her kids, her husband and much of her family since she was free. And I don’t think she’s happy about any of it 

they have lost her, they claim to love her but they only want her under certain conditions and you know what love isn’t? conditional.

so if you ask me… good riddance from those pieces of **** 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

It looks like none of you read her book or if you did, you should reread it. IG is NOT all there is. The GP is not interested in her IG unless it is dragged in some tabloid that they read. Yes, many expected Britney to speak to Congress, to do tours, to make new music. She would have done that if she hadn't been damaged by what was done to her. To top of a decade of conservatorship, they forced her into an isolated program and then one with other patients, but she never trusted any of the medical team. It is not so farfetched that she believed they would kill her. Michael Jackson was. 

First the negative physical health effects of the CONservatorship,

then being abandoned by her sons,

lost her pregnancy,

Jason broke into the house at her wedding,

people called the police to her house repeatedly,

the Federlines attacked her. 

TMZ and other tabloids repeatedly attacked her.

Her father refused to hand over proper financial paperwork. 

Finally, her husband and friend of 6 years abandoned her.

On the positive side, in the 2 years and 3 months since November 12, 2021, she had one very successful song, another one with an appropriate theme that her fans refused to support, and a very successful book. She went on vacation to Las Vegas, Maui, French Polynesia and Mexico several times. She has friends. Her hobbies are her dogs, dancing, **** clothing, making jewelry and doll's clothes for a friend's little girl, the occasional spa day, cooking, browsing the internet for cute pictures. This information is on her IG.

Why do you think that is crazy? Because you don't like her dancing? GET A GRIP! Touch grass! You are not her therapist.

Always coming through with logic and facts! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

can you be more ridiculous… I guess you have ever run a ******* red light or done ******* dr**s…

Running a red light is also against the the law, and no, I haven't so far

And regarding dr**s, as long as you do it at home or a private place then it's a personal matter. Based on your response, I don't think you understand the whole point so  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Just now, pablitonizer said:

Running a red light is also against the the law, and no, I haven't so far

And regarding dr**s, as long as you do it at home or a private place then it's a personal matter. Based on your response, I don't think you understand the whole point so  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

when you grow up and stop being ridiculous maybe we can talk.

you are focused on being right - which you are - she broke the law, but your point is extremely ridiculous and completely irrelevant. you just want to be right.

congratulations, Britney smoked in a dance studio she broke the law… and your stupid ******* point is?

grow up 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

You are not her therapist.

Yes. Imagine having your life exposed on internet, plenty of documentaries too and also """"""fans"""""" that judge what you should do with YOUR own life, judging your mental health state and saying nasty things such as ... I'm not even saying it. 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block