The View host , Scummy Hostin, questions Britney’s freedom “we’ve seen a free Britney and seen things that are questionable”

In a segment about Wendy Williams, the View hosts started to talk about Britney. Sunny mentions how she was all for “free Britney” but we’ve seen what she’s like now as a free Britney and is she capable of making good decisions due to her questionable behavior - starts at 5.40

Edited by KrisJ
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

What questionable behavior? Do they really think Instagram is her whole world? 

We don't know her world anymore so IG seems to be her only connection to the world out there imo. And yes, dancing with knives  or smoking in a dance studio is pretty questionable to me :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

We don't know her world anymore so IG seems to be her only connection to the world out there imo. And yes, dancing with knives  or smoking in a dance studio is pretty questionable to me :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

as a fan you cannot be shallow to just look at the surface. you need to at least try understanding why would she do that. she is always sending a message. she has never been a person that says things directly.

• Love 1

There isn't anything severely wrong with Britney as far as we know. Just that she had a rough year this past year or two.

But I also can't blame the GP for thinking there is because of the stuff she puts out there. She just needs to polish her Instagram, that's actually just it. When we've seen her out in public, she's been completely fine.

Britney is in this rebellious phase where she doesn't want to listen to anything or anyone and probably thinks everyone is out to get her. When she comes out of that, things will get better. For now, she should honestly just delete Instagram and live her life. 

She's hella stubborn too it seems like, so she should take some time off.

The only way people will leave her alone, is if she makes public appearances again, does ONE interview, and just clears things up.

People keep saying she's said everything she wants to, but she keeps writing long posts on Instagram.

With that being said, I do think it's unfortunate that somebody's Instagram can be suspect to do much scrutiny. 

I know many of us hoped Britney would come back with a beautiful story of perseverance, singing about what's happened to her. But her for some reason makes people think there's something wrong with her.

That's very unfortunate. But nothing will change unless Britney does, and publicly makes an effort. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, buzwei2005 said:

as a fan you cannot be shallow to just look at the surface. you need to at least try understanding why would she do that. she is always sending a message. she has never been a person that says things directly.

lol what? Smoking inside a dance studio is against the law, what's the message there?  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

In two years, she’s managed to terribly damage her brand and reputation to the point where people think freeing her from the con may have been a bad idea. I disagree with the CON as we all do but this is about the GP perception 

💯, unfortunately

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t like Britney’s IG but that’s so disgustingly rude. It’s not up to debate whether someone deserves to have human rights or not just because they’re “weird”, that’s just gross. 

Not surprised this came from Sunny of all people. Yes, her IG and her some of her actions are strange, but that does not mean she should not have the same rights and liberties as any other citizen in the US. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Not surprised this came from Sunny of all people. Yes, her IG and her some of her actions are strange, but that does not mean she should not have the same rights and liberties as any other citizen in the US. 

Sunny is AWFUL - she is very judgmental and racist as well. I’m also not surprised it came from her. To think she was a prosecutor with this type of mindset is concerning. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

lol what? Smoking inside a dance studio is against the law, what's the message there?  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

how do you know that’s a dance studio, and how do you know if she hasn't asked for permission. if that’s against the law why is she not arrested?

I don’t what exactly she is trying to say but from “she was too young” sounded like she might be talking about her mum let her smoke from a young age

at the end of the day, we don’t need to know everything.

people really don’t have much empathy these days, jumps onto the judging train straight away. I blame social media.

• Love 4

Sunny is a POS. This is the type of stuff that really bothers me. Just because you think Britney is posting weird things or doesnt act "normal" doesnt mean she cant take care of herself or is a danger to herself. Let her live, let her be weird, let her twirl around on instagram, WHO CARES? she's not here to please people, shes here to live her life on her terms finally.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

That was sad to watch:

a) Noone knows where Wendy is

b) showing a clip of Wendy with dementia and deterorating health and then cross over to Britney, c-ships, and concerned family members

c) Britneys behaviour has been "concerning" since the c-ship ended.

What?

Edit: "There should be a middle ground". What the **** that does that even mean?  Sober living? Out patient programs? Because those allready exist...

Edited by PrincessAkwa

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block