The View host , Scummy Hostin, questions Britney’s freedom “we’ve seen a free Britney and seen things that are questionable”

10 minutes ago, Psammead said:

Isn't Sunny Hostin a lawyer? Couldn't she at least talk about about the legal case and not wallow in gossip? Wow, that's so disappointing. I like to think Whoopi wouldn't have let the conversation go there.

The others got her away from talking about Britney. After all, the conversation was about Wendy.

I don't see anything wrong with what she said. They were talking in the context of conservatorships. Just because she said we've seen questionable things with free Britney, she doesn't mean Britney should be put back in a conservatorship. This isn't a black and white issue. She is questioning whether Brintey is capable of managing life on her own after what we've seen since the conservatorship ended. It's clear that she's still suffering and that she needs help. Sunny is not the only person who can see this. I don't understand why she's being attacked just because some fans don't like that she's open about what she feels. 

Edited by FullCircle
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s not about crimes. It’s about someone’s health and well being. There’s a very concerning comparison between Britney’s entire being from say 2015 to today. 

So you’re comparing Britney 2015 to Britney today? She was basically a slave/prisoner in 2015 of course she’s gonna be different today! She doesn’t care what people think and she’s not afraid to be the her most authentic self even if its strange and alarming.

1 hour ago, Corey D said:

So you’re comparing Britney 2015 to Britney today? She was basically a slave/prisoner in 2015 of course she’s gonna be different today! She doesn’t care what people think and she’s not afraid to be the her most authentic self even if its strange and alarming.

2 hours ago, Corey D said:

Let’s be honest, the person was right.. Britney was diff in 2015..  and after 2019 she was put in that mental facility she’s not been the same since and it’s been for the worse. I definitely don’t recognise Britney today but that’s just how it is and it’s sad.

Edited by Blackout Britney
11 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

1. Shakira did a typical choreographed arabic dance using fake knives in a beautiful artistic setting. Britney dances with real knives and even cut herself doing so. So NOT the same thing.

2. Britney was DANCING hard with a lit cigarette in a public dance studio with wooden floor. So definetely questionable.

And I don't understand the OP acting surprised at the host, any person would think that Britney's behavior online is questionable. 

beautiful and artistic is debatable. merely an opinion and smoking is common. like literally over dramatizing something because britney is doing it

19 hours ago, Corey D said:

The years Brian was over seeing things were her peak years. She seemed happy and healthy. She had the right conservator. She was hardly a slave during that era. She was heavily involved with glory and thriving. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block