The View host , Scummy Hostin, questions Britney’s freedom “we’ve seen a free Britney and seen things that are questionable”

Not being under conservatorship anymore does not mean conforming to society's dictates and conforming oneself for the sake of others' judgment. Britney will not act normal so that  u guys feel good, and say OH SHE DESERVES TO BE FREE. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

just because Britney does not want to be a perfect pop star does not mean she should have her rights stripped away from her.

besides. her brand is intact or have any of her videos been modified? have any of her photoshoots been changed? have any of her songs been altered? 

last time I check all of her product and her brand remains intact and extremely iconic.

so what if she hasn’t ******* showered because she is ******* DEPRESSED you ******* psychos let her ******* be and go jack off.

animals 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

We don't know her world anymore so IG seems to be her only connection to the world out there imo. And yes, dancing with knives  or smoking in a dance studio is pretty questionable to me :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

but not questionable for shakira? or the millions of other americans who smoke in doors. drama queen 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Well so be it - she can remain a rebelling teen in her mind and actions with enabling fans like you cheering it on. 

you are so ******* dense and you don’t even realize it. she does not owe **** to you. she is free to be ******* crazy let her.

she is not endangering her self or absolutely anyone around her…

is she looking bad for a pop star? YES, but again it’s her image that gets destroyed and it’s her right.

do I want her to “destroy” her pop image? of course not, but guess what? she doesn’t give a **** about me or you.

so (not saying this is you) but people gotta let her do whatever the **** she wants even if that’s destroying her lagacy.

jeff bezos can give away all of his money tomorrow and be poor and guess what it’s his ******* right to do so

• Love 8

I'm sure Britney does many more interesting things than just dancing in a studio. We have seen her Cook, read, do yoga, vacationing. The only thing I would wish is to select her posts better.

Britney hasn't done anything wrong, people have done her wrong by constantly hurting her. considering all things, besides some random posts, she has done pretty well.

She's not a hypocrite, she's real as she can be. I'm sure someday we will see Britney the "princess of pop" again.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I'm sure Britney does many more interesting things than just dancing in a studio. We have seen her Cook, read, do yoga, vacationing. The only thing I would wish is to select her posts better.

Britney hasn't done anything wrong, people have done her wrong by constantly hurting her. considering all things, besides some random posts, she has done pretty well.

She's not a hypocrite, she's real as she can be. I'm sure someday we will see Britney the "princess of pop" again.

Exactly! I think that she separates what she does as a way of self preservation and privacy. So, we only see what she wants us to see and she keeps her true self to herself. She has shared her life with the world for decades (both willingly and unwillingly). Now she is choosing to be the private person she has always been.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Switchy said:

Exactly! I think that she separates what she does as a way of self preservation and privacy. So, we only see what she wants us to see and she keeps her true self to herself. She has shared her life with the world for decades (both willingly and unwillingly). Now she is choosing to be the private person she has always been.

This is it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Here's the dance studio she attended:

WAIKAPUDANCEWORKS.COM

Hawaii. Statewide smoking ban: On November 16, 2006, smoking was banned statewide in all enclosed or partially enclosed workplaces in Hawaii, including the indoor and outdoor portions of all bars and restaurants.

You don't go to jail for smoking in an enclosed area, you get a fine but probably you also get banned from the place. She did something against the law whether fans like it or not. I love her but I won't justify everything she does  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

are you the owner or manager at this place? how do you know she didn’t ask for permission? This is getting silly. You don’t have to agree to what she does. Don’t be offended. What you see on the internet most of the time is fake and sometimes it’s only prt of the truth, you know.

• Love 3

Only one view host questions Britney's freedom and I think it is disgusting. Luckily the others all deflect from her questionable reasoning and get back to the topic of Wendy Williams being deprived of family support.

Kris, maybe you could delete the plural s at the word host for accuracy.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Only one view host questions Britney's freedom and I think it is disgusting. Luckily the others all deflect from her questionable reasoning and get back to the topic of Wendy Williams being deprived of family support.

While Whoopi has said some insane things in the past (to be fair, all of these women are problematic), she was probably the only host on that panel that showed the littlest bit of empathy to Britney when the book was released

7 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I made a fitting title change and agree with you.  :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Oh look... so it's not only some people from daily mail and twitter with this perception  about  Brit... wow... I never knew...

Outside Britneyland (where some fans insist to hide), the GP thinks exactly like Sunny.

If Britney doesn't care about her image that's fine,  but she’s really working hard to show the world how bizarre everything is with her right now. You can’t blame people thinking she is not ok... she never showing she is ok. 

Let's be honest, her public imagine right now is a nightmare, her instagram a jump scares daily mess. Her life with never ending drama and scandals...

Let's see if Britney (trolling lol),  her instagram or her enablers like Cade will respond...

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

I made a fitting title change and agree with you.  :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Thank you. I have no opinion on any of the women because I don't watch their show. Whoopi is the only one I know from her movies. She sounds reasonable in this clip, but the one who brought up Britney is irresponsible with her flippant attitude. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block