Britney thanks Jesus for Instagram and says her sister only let her hold her niece twice

Thank you Jesus for Instagram and good books that take you to another wonderful world 📚🌎💫 !!! People may think my fantasies are bad but reality sucks !!! These insane beautiful ******* people who sit and take the time for these adorable art detailed imagery 🎨 !!! Call me stupid, I don’t care…but I can watch it all day long !!! I will tell you guys about a doll house I waited 7 years for... I obviously forgot I ordered it and I guess the people felt bad so eventually they sent it to me... I mean A LITTLE LATE but hey it was the most amazing gift !!! A very expensive gift I gave to my niece, of course and it had miniature lights in each room !!! It was a Victorian style with miniature French paintings on the wall, red cherry dining room, with all oriental rugs, a baby room, an old fashioned crib, four poster French beds, with all red detailed French country style furniture in each bedroom !!! The funniest thing was no dolls came with it except one special baby in the crib… oh well it was exceptionally beautiful !!! I really like babies and my sister was of course a WONDERFUL PROTECTIVE mamma and didn’t want me to hold her baby… I mean I got to hold her two times... but you know the doll house reminded me and symbolic to the fact that I use to be a child, a wide eyed grinning little **** who was born as a baby !!! Was that baby Me in there ??? I know let’s all LAUGH 😂 !!! 📸: my_life_in_miniature

• Love 5

I'm actually curious abour what Britneys mindset was when composing the recent 2 ig posts bringing up little things of her mom and JL she claimed .... on a Valentines Day....

Why bringing such certain small things from the past? (Which I also doubt the authenticates of what she claimed).

• Love 1
  • Like 3

What company sends a product 7 years late😦. Now I really wanna see the dollhouse lol. I've actually seen a fancy dollhouse like the one in the video, and it was awesome., surprisingly realistic. But yeah I do think instagram is a good place to see new things and expand your imaginations, see places that was never eben heard of etc. And that's definitly the pros of social media, but sadly a lot of people don't really use it that way. I hope Britney gets to see many things that could inspire her and see how wonderful the world is.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Britney really is a hard person to read. She is probably the type of person that you only understand her if you know her. She could be sarcastic or just being nice and honest talking about Jamie Lynn. I truly have no idea 

She’s so good at give you both options, you decide.

She’s very passive aggressive, I wonder how she still have it? I mean, Sagittarius are good at it but I lost it as time pass and you mature a little bit. Her Virgo Mars at the 12H tells it more, that’s her main energy and maybe that’s what we all should work on, our Mars energy.

but she’s definitely the one that complements you exposing your bad side! She means well mostly of the time, when she wants to be mean it feels more direct and rude.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Britney really is a hard person to read. She is probably the type of person that you only understand her if you know her. She could be sarcastic or just being nice and honest talking about Jamie Lynn. I truly have no idea 

I kinda can see it like she wasn't judging JL, just describing a memory and what happened.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

goddang the shade in this sentence...

Interesting of her to mention the dollhouse and Jamie Lynn...wonder if she's referencing the same dollhouse Geraldine Wyle got all unhinged about in the Feb. 2nd court case and is blaming JL for what happened to Maddie (I mean...who let's a kid ride an ATV?)

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block