Britney thanks Jesus for Instagram and says her sister only let her hold her niece twice

Just now, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

In her book she stated she didn’t allow her mother to hold one of her kids when they were a baby, but can’t sympathize with her sister? It’s her right as a mother, what’s the big deal? 

Thank you! I literally just posted asking about this. 

Weird to call her sister out about something she did herself. So maybe not shade? Who really knows.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Weird to call her sister out about something she did herself. So maybe not shade? Who really knows.

I dont think it was a shade she said she is a wonderful and protective mamma. 

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Britney is a grudge holder 😂😂 She’ll remember something you did 15 years ago and hold it against you and block you randomly for it. I recently watched Jamie Lynn’s “call her daddy” podcast interview. Come for me, but I gained lots of respect for JL. She really did try and help Britney get out of the Conservatorship. She has the texts and receipts to prove it, with responses from Britney. Then Britney would just randomly block her and bring up a time from 5 years ago and rant about it on the internet. While still sending gifts to JL then unblock like nothing happened.  Say what you want but she’s not as wicked as y’all make her out to be. Again, come for me, I don’t care. Meanwhile Britney is in a devil costume making out with a pitchfork. 

Sorry I couldn't resist it 

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout
12 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

she didn't allow her mother to hold her kids because I think Lynne was abusing prescription meds at that time

• Like 3
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Britney is a grudge holder 😂😂 She’ll remember something you did 15 years ago and hold it against you and block you randomly for it. I recently watched Jamie Lynn’s “call her daddy” podcast interview. Come for me, but I gained lots of respect for JL. She really did try and help Britney get out of the Conservatorship. She has the texts and receipts to prove it, with responses from Britney. Then Britney would just randomly block her and bring up a time from 5 years ago and rant about it on the internet. While still sending gifts to JL then unblock like nothing happened.  Say what you want but she’s not as wicked as y’all make her out to be. Again, come for me, I don’t care. Meanwhile Britney is in a devil costume making out with a pitchfork. 

Typical of Sagittarius they have an anger 

7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

she didn't allow her mother to hold her kids because I think Lynne was abusing prescription meds at that time

It isn’t unlikely that Jamie Lynn thought similarly about Britney though. Team Con would have certainly been pushing the narrative that she was unstable and Jamie Lynn, being thick as **** and Lou’s little bestie, would have ate up every lie they probably told her.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

it was mentioned by Geraldine Wyle in one of the recent court cases. Geraldine accused Britney of 'mismanaging' her own money because she wanted to spend it on a dollhouse and an ATV, all of which seemed to have been for Jamie Lynn and her kids 

Wow Britney is very intelligent. She’s speaking through code. I think that’s something she learned from being in the conservatorship tbh she had to communicate very sneakily how she felt about things..:she doing that with this caption she can’t speak on the court case but subtly she throwing clues, maybe this is Britney’s way of trying to get us to pay attention 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
9 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Wow Britney is very intelligent. She’s speaking through code. I think that’s something she learned from being in the conservatorship tbh she had to communicate very sneakily how she felt about things..:she doing that with this caption she can’t speak on the court case but subtly she throwing clues, maybe this is Britney’s way of trying to get us to pay attention 

Exactly
Mariah Carey Yes GIF

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

she's been communicating this way since 2020 when she used to post those videos answering questions fans asked but using them to drop hints like when she said that frozen was her favorite movie

the thing is most of britneys ig captions have had coded messages all these years yet people come here and are like SHE'S NOT MAKING SENSE

I'm not gonna say britney couldn't use being a little less misterious some times but being her it must be tiring trying to get people to read between the lines for so long 😂

Edited by Richie
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I recently watched Jamie Lynn’s “call her daddy” podcast interview. Come for me, but I gained lots of respect for JL. She really did try and help Britney get out of the Conservatorship. She has the texts and receipts to prove it, with responses from Britney. 

Moving to Louisiana without access to her money and relying on her sister who is managed by Lou Taylor, is NOT helping her to get out of the conservatorship. The best I can say about JL is that she is naive.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I stopped at she tried to help her out of the conservatorship. She didn’t do ****, let’s be ******* real here. Delusion isn’t a good look sweetie.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

it was mentioned by Geraldine Wyle in one of the recent court cases. Geraldine accused Britney of 'mismanaging' her own money because she wanted to spend it on a dollhouse and an ATV, all of which seemed to have been for Jamie Lynn and her kids 

The way everyone is ignoring your post which is the entire point of Britney's now-gone caption lmao

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Britney still posting about this? When I cut someone off I'm done there name doesn't exist to me. Britney has been going at this for years now lol let's stop blaming the "trauma" she's been in therapy. Being stuck doesn't help mental health 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block