Britney thanks Jesus for Instagram and says her sister only let her hold her niece twice

5 hours ago, Jjabeams said:

Uhh no Jamie Lynn was part of the conservatorship with Lou Taylor and was even trying to get control of her assets….all the documents are public record….nice try bud. The text messages (so called receipts) Jamie Lynn showed were very vague. There are court docs showing that she was even trying to gain access and inherit all her wealth, but it backfired…explain that lol because the court docs are public record!!!!!!

I know what court document you're talking about, but I'd love for you to post it just so I can explain to you what really happened.

5 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

it was mentioned by Geraldine Wyle in one of the recent court cases. Geraldine accused Britney of 'mismanaging' her own money because she wanted to spend it on a dollhouse and an ATV, all of which seemed to have been for Jamie Lynn and her kids 

It's so unfair how they made her the scapegoat. 

Under Geraldine's logic, she should have been in a Conservatorship if handing over Britney's money to her family is enough to deem someone incapable of handling their finances :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Thank you! I literally just posted asking about this. 

Weird to call her sister out about something she did herself. So maybe not shade? Who really knows.

Its known by now that Britney has a selective memory and lacks self-awareness (which stops her from truly healing )  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Edited by spreadmywings
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

it was mentioned by Geraldine Wyle in one of the recent court cases. Geraldine accused Britney of 'mismanaging' her own money because she wanted to spend it on a dollhouse and an ATV, all of which seemed to have been for Jamie Lynn and her kids 

Imagine working since you were 16 years old non stop, getting your family out of poverty and being the sole breadwinner for all of them and being deemed financially irresponsible for buying your kinds and your sisters kids gifts… girl bye

• Like 8
9 hours ago, Applejack said:

The way everyone is ignoring your post which is the entire point of Britney's now-gone caption lmao

thank you. I'm basically trying to help connect the dots between what's going on with the upcoming court cases and Britney's captions, but naturally, so many here could give two sh1ts. 

25 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

thank you. I'm basically trying to help connect the dots between what's going on with the upcoming court cases and Britney's captions, but naturally, so many here could give two sh1ts. 

Anything that helps their "Britney is a lying, mean-spirited, evil narcissitic psycho" narrative while wasting their time on her forum :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Sia said:

I know what court document you're talking about, but I'd love for you to post it just so I can explain to you what really happened.

Didnt jamie lynn and her husband do some shady tax fraud. Once a criminal, always a criminal. Where did that 100 acres came from that they have? Her husband had to file for a covid relief program so I doubt he has that much money. And she still works with lou. 

U must be naive to fall for her terrible acting on that podcast. When she was "crying" there was not even one tear. Fake as.s bit.ch. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Don't give up! I read some of the court documents, but they are difficult to understand when I only have bits and pieces and no background in legalese. I am glad that Rosengart has a stellar reputation and a large firm behind him. 

• Love 1
On 2/15/2024 at 9:13 AM, stronger1992 said:

Britney is a grudge holder 😂😂 She’ll remember something you did 15 years ago and hold it against you and block you randomly for it. I recently watched Jamie Lynn’s “call her daddy” podcast interview. Come for me, but I gained lots of respect for JL. She really did try and help Britney get out of the Conservatorship. She has the texts and receipts to prove it, with responses from Britney. Then Britney would just randomly block her and bring up a time from 5 years ago and rant about it on the internet. While still sending gifts to JL then unblock like nothing happened.  Say what you want but she’s not as wicked as y’all make her out to be. Again, come for me, I don’t care. Meanwhile Britney is in a devil costume making out with a pitchfork. 

nah Jamie Lynn just like waving knives in public it is so normal nice and supportive

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block