Britney Sweetens Valentine's Day with Glace Collaboration

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Cade... that was your only idea to make some money? Lol

Let's see if Britney even accepts to do IG videos eating that... if she's aware they’re selling it.

I'm sure Cade has a laundry list of ideas for Britney, he's probably trying so hard to get her to do anything.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure Cade has a laundry list of ideas for Britney, he's probably trying so hard to get her to do anything.

I can see the "Britney" name associated with a lot of small business like that from now on. Something safe, no physical presence required.

They need to make some money. And this is something Paris Hilton does, so its Cade written all over... I bet lol.

• Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

I can see the "Britney" name associated with a lot of small business like that from now on. Something safe, no physical presence required.

They need to make some money. And this is something Paris Hilton does, so its Cade written all over... I bet lol.

Yeah, Cade imo can't be trusted, as her manager he's probably trying anything to get Britney to work so he can make some money.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I think this is so cute. I'm actually excited about this (even though I don't live in NY)

I wish I was able to try it but I unfortunately wont have any time to go to the city for it. I think this is such a cute thing to do and makes me excited that she's doing something 

Aaaw

I loved it 

And they used the BOMT era typography! Really cute :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

So we need to accept this is how Britney Spears plans to make money these days, ugh...

Also her pr person/agency can hit me up as I'd be happy to share some press contacts with them as these People ""exclusives"" are getting stale.

Make money? It’s for charity 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block