Britney Sweetens Valentine's Day with Glace Collaboration

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

And even if she was, I don't see a problem with this. It's cute and proceeds go to a good cause. Gosh, some people here need to find a problem with everything and anything she does.

There is not a problem, it just doesn't seem to me like this quick money grab...

But for a person that was forbidden to eat sweets or drink coffee it is a nice change!

Also it is nice to hear that she does sth.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You don't have to accept anything sis, you know you have the right to not even stan anymore.

You'd whine if she posted what people call word salad on Instagram, and still complain she's doing something sweet for Valentine's Day. 

She could literally sell her own ******* poop and some of you would be like "that's cute and for someone who's been in a conservatorship for 13+ years it's a nice way to do things on her own terms" lol

I'm a stan, I've been for 20+ years, but if one of my favourite artists does random partnerships with some bakeries I'm entitled to feel like wtf is going on. It's a shame to see her handling her name and brand like this

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

None of that is the case though with this, she partnered to make a sweet desert available just in time for Valentine's Day.

She didn't do anything wrong here.

Remember this is her business ventures, her partnerships, deals and HER BRAND, not yours.

If she feels happy, and comfortable doing these things, more power to her, she's doing something for a good cause, and you still cry a river.  

dude why do you care so much about me thinking this sucks? Lol

20 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

The way she promoted this on Instagram in that devil costume talking about deserts and coming soon has me hollering 😂 - Love the cause though and I truly believe she was just scrolling on Instagram and reached out Lolol 

I can picture her just doing that! This really has her written all over it not gonna lie lol 😂 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block