Britney Sweetens Valentine's Day with Glace Collaboration

11 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

So we need to accept this is how Britney Spears plans to make money these days, ugh...

Also her pr person/agency can hit me up as I'd be happy to share some press contacts with them as these People ""exclusives"" are getting stale.

It’s for a great cause, why be negative about it? At least she’s putting her hat out there supporting good causes since people ***** about Britney not voicing her social concerns on her Instagram.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

She could literally sell her own ******* poop and some of you would be like "that's cute and for someone who's been in a conservatorship for 13+ years it's a nice way to do things on her own terms" lol

I'm a stan, I've been for 20+ years, but if one of my favourite artists does random partnerships with some bakeries I'm entitled to feel like wtf is going on. It's a shame to see her handling her name and brand like this

hugh laurie shut up GIF

9 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I think this is so cute. I'm actually excited about this (even though I don't live in NY)

I wish I was able to try it but I unfortunately wont have any time to go to the city for it. I think this is such a cute thing to do and makes me excited that she's doing something 

I wish I could get it, it sounds so delicious. I don’t live in New York sadly…

9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Cade... that was your only idea to make some money? Lol

Let's see if Britney even accepts to do IG videos eating that... if she's aware they’re selling it.

She’s probably not even gonna make money off it. It’s going to a great cause. Plus she’s already promoted it. Seriously stfu.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

What’s going on with you telling users to stfu on a FORUM? Lol

Learn to respect other people’s opinions you ******* moron

Not when your opinion is wrong and unjustified. It’s for a good cause and you’re *****ing about it. Stfu

Maybe stop having a trash opinion and maybe I’ll respect it, how about that?

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

We all know darn well she has no idea about this 😂😂😂 Britney is many things, but a business woman is not one of them. She could care less what her name is slapped on.

That's a lie, she was in a C Ship for over a decade and had no choice in what she really wanted to do.

Whether she's a business woman or not in your eyes, I bet she has a larger bank account than you.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

I think this is cute. I like that it benefits a good cause. 

if I lived in NYC I'd prob try it at least for a cute story. y'all are too much, this is a very common thing for a popstar? lol. 

PS I have never tried anything like this tho so I wouldn't know how to (drink?) it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block