Is Britney Spears destroying her legacy & image on social media because she wants to or because she's in an alleged state of psychosis according to an insider?

?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t want to online diagnose her condition but it seems like she has some issues than what she was 20 years ago. I mean yeah we all get old but there’s definitely something off.

nymphomania? 

What i saw on the internet: Although nymphomania has some similar features with substance addiction, the person is addicted to an activity, not a substance. Typical behaviors include uncontrollable need of being/looking s*xy, persistent use of p*rnography, public exhibitionism, voyeurism, excessive s*xual activity, and the inability to resist s*xual urges.

Nymphomania can have various causes, including past trauma, certain medical conditions, and medication side effects. Treatment depends on the underlying cause but may include medication, therapy, and support groups.

Adderall can increase ***ual desire but can have adverse effects.Adderall is a popular prescription stimulant used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Its main ingredients are dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. Both of these substances speed up the central nervous system, increasing energy, focus, and alertness.

from Britney’s book, her own words:

“I never had a drinking problem. I liked to drink, but it was never out of control. Do you want to know my dr*g of choice? The only thing I really did except for drinking? Adderall, the amphetamine that’s given to kids for ADHD. Adderall made me high, yes, but what I found far more appealing was that it gave me a few hours of feeling less depressed. It was the only thing that worked for me as an antidepressant, and I really felt like I needed one of those.”

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 4

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the time she spent in the facility was what caused her psychosis/mania today. You can enter a state of psychosis because of trauma, it doesn’t have to be with medication, but I don’t think she’s in a good place mentally definitely. 
Maybe it was team con retaliation, like you don’t wanna work for us, so we’re gonna dr*g you up so bad you’re not coming out the same. 

• Like 4

How can you possibly know she's going on a psychosis state? There's no way we can diagnose someone who we even don't know personally or without medical appropriate procedures... Well, I prefer to think she's just doing things without caring about her image and brand, etc, like most of celebrities. 

It's disrespectful to think that, very invasive.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Fita said:

How can you possibly know she's going on a psychosis state? There's no way we can diagnose someone who we even don't know personally or without medical appropriate procedures... Well, I prefer to think she's just doing things without caring about her image and brand, etc, like most of celebrities.

Well, someone on Twitter said it and said they got it from an internet insider and therefore that makes it true .

Source: trust me bro.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the time she spent in the facility was what caused her psychosis/mania today. You can enter a state of psychosis because of trauma, it doesn’t have to be with medication, but I don’t think she’s in a good place mentally definitely. 
Maybe it was team con retaliation, like you don’t wanna work for us, so we’re gonna dr*g you up so bad you’re not coming out the same. 

It's not so farfetched that team con punished her for refusing to work. In her book, Britney writes that she and Sam were talking about having a baby. That must have been 2017/18. The relationship gave her strength again to fight against team con. And her only way out was refusing to do another Las Vegas show with the same music.

Her father had already signed the contract. Breaking it would cost high penalties. For contract and insurance purposes, team con decided Britney had to tell everyone she needed a mental health break. Britney cried on the phone for an hour, but her father was adamant and told her that she did not have the money and power to get a lawyer to fight against him. She relented and agreed to a 2 week stay in the facility that was made for her alone and that Britney called a trailer home. 

When her own security team, who drove a car she had paid for, refused to let her leave after two weeks, she realized that they could do anything to her including kill her. Remember she was the only patient there before she was transferred to a regular facility.

I don't know how mania looks like and I will not diagnose IG posts even if I had a medical degree.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, icybaby said:

This is how traumatized for more than a decade finally getting freedom looks like. But of course all of this people are doctors that know Britney in person and can diagnose her. I saw how psychosis looks like and well it can be different of course but i am more than sure it is not the case

Why do you guys choose to forget how she was in 2007 ? Yes, she suffered depression due to unfortunate events through that period, but we have to admit she was not doing well Before the Cship. 

The Cship didn't help, they did what they did just to keep her productive not giving time nor sympathy for her to heal in a private manner.

All I want to say is that the problem started in 2007.

I wish I could hug her, and that God gives her the power to flip her life over and at least mend her relationship with her sons, because I know that these two may be her only effective medicine. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Why do you guys choose to forget how she was in 2007 ? Yes, she suffered depression due to unfortunate events through that period, but we have to admit she was not doing well Before the Cship. 

The Cship didn't help, they did what they did just to keep her productive not giving time nor sympathy for her to heal in a private manner.

All I want to say is that the problem started in 2007.

I wish I could hug her, and that God gives her the power to flip her life over and at least mend her relationship with her sons, because I know that these two may be her only effective medicine. 

Exactly ! Everything that is happening now comes straight from 2007. People seem to forget for some reason. Honestly when you think about it now it feels like this 2007 chapter actually never ended.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

nymphomania? 

Man, I always suggested this theory but got so many laughing emojis, but I still hold on to it secretly. She is addicted to everything "S€x" ! 

You know how subconscious mind learns? Repetition and emotion.

Everything about Britney is Seccual, since day 1. Her subconscious mind now is like a giant 0rgy, and it's materialized through what we see on her IG.

And just to reinforce my point, you have to consider the force and compulsion to be "***xxy" is way bigger and stronger than her maternal instinct. (Knowing very well that her behavior pushes her sons further from her each day) still, she choose to keep the behavior. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I'm tired of these people who believe they have social accounts, think they have medical expertise and make diagnoses based on videos on social, as well as web investigators who are still stuck on the clone theory.

They of their life can do anything, Britney has to do what they want, otherwise she is crazy.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block