Is Britney Spears destroying her legacy & image on social media because she wants to or because she's in an alleged state of psychosis according to an insider?

?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

For what? Destroying her relationship with her kids? How does that makes sense?

Shes pissed, when people get mad they have a natural instinct to act out and they do things that dont make sense and even sometimes affect them directly. This is like normal regular people who occasionally get mad for some reason in their lives.

Imagine being mad for over a decade and literally not having the right to act out like any normal person, how do you think the energy put into acting out after holding it back for 13 years  would look like? 

Now take into consideration that regular people get mad for meaningless **** sometimes, shes mad for being abused, bullied and exploited mentally and physically to make their abusers money. 

she was pissed in 2007 because she was abused then too before the cship she acted out and they found a way to stop her, let her act out she needs to let it all out shes never had the chance to do it without people criticizing her for it or her family sneaking in to take advantage of her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, ronron said:

Shes pissed, when people get mad they have a natural instinct to act out and they do things that dont make sense and even sometimes affect them directly. This is like normal regular people who occasionally get mad for some reason in their lives.

Imagine being mad for over a decade and literally not having the right to act out like any normal person, how do you think the energy put into acting out after holding it back for 13 years  would look like? 

Now take into consideration that regular people get mad for meaningless **** sometimes, shes mad for being abused, bullied and exploited mentally and physically to make their abusers money. 

she was pissed in 2007 because she was abused then too before the cship she acted out and they found a way to stop her, let her act out she needs to let it all out shes never had the chance to do it without people criticizing her for it or her family sneaking in to take advantage of her. 

Ofcourse he is pissed. She is mentally not ok, stuck and lost in life, and the result of that is dressing up and making embarrassing video's on instagram.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the time she spent in the facility was what caused her psychosis/mania today. You can enter a state of psychosis because of trauma, it doesn’t have to be with medication, but I don’t think she’s in a good place mentally definitely. 
Maybe it was team con retaliation, like you don’t wanna work for us, so we’re gonna dr*g you up so bad you’re not coming out the same. 

I have a teacher that worked in one of those even if your just their for addiction the solitary confinement and constantly being watched drives you more crazy than the reason you’re there in the first place no fresh air

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I don’t want to online diagnose her condition but it seems like she has some issues than what she was 20 years ago. I mean yeah we all get old but there’s definitely something off.

nymphomania? 

What i saw on the internet: Although nymphomania has some similar features with substance addiction, the person is addicted to an activity, not a substance. Typical behaviors include uncontrollable need of being/looking s*xy, persistent use of p*rnography, public exhibitionism, voyeurism, excessive s*xual activity, and the inability to resist s*xual urges.

Nymphomania can have various causes, including past trauma, certain medical conditions, and medication side effects. Treatment depends on the underlying cause but may include medication, therapy, and support groups.

Adderall can increase ***ual desire but can have adverse effects.Adderall is a popular prescription stimulant used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Its main ingredients are dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. Both of these substances speed up the central nervous system, increasing energy, focus, and alertness.

from Britney’s book, her own words:

“I never had a drinking problem. I liked to drink, but it was never out of control. Do you want to know my dr*g of choice? The only thing I really did except for drinking? Adderall, the amphetamine that’s given to kids for ADHD. Adderall made me high, yes, but what I found far more appealing was that it gave me a few hours of feeling less depressed. It was the only thing that worked for me as an antidepressant, and I really felt like I needed one of those.”

SEEKING MEDICAL CARE

Seek emergency help if you

Might harm yourself or others

Have suicidal thoughts

Also have an impulse control disorder, such as bipolar disorder

Make an appointment to see a doctor if you

Have uncontrolled symptoms

Experience problems with your health, job, or relationships

An obsession with ***ual thoughts, urges, or behaviors that may cause distress or that negatively affects health, job, or relationships.

this is basically describing Britney plus she probably also has the bipolar and suicidal thoughts with it

6 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

And the result of that is dressing up and making embarrassing video's on instagram? 

Bayer 04 What GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

shes mad at the world, because she was bullied by the world (and still is). Her situation is unique, but her emotions are not.

So I understand people find weird the way she acts out but no one has lived what she has so ofc its not gonna look the same as when we act out so we cant relate. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, super.nova said:

what if she is indeed crazy? she’s not harming anybody by making these videos.

She's harming her sons, though. And then she's hurt when they refuse to talk to her. So she's harming herself as well.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Put yourself in her shoes for a second.

She just doesn’t care anymore. She doesn’t care about what haters will say, what her fans will say. Her image or her career is not important to her. She just wants to be happy.

I believe she knows who she is, she knows she’s a good person, she knows she’s smart, she knows she’s talented, she’s knows she can look hot if she wants to, she knows she has a good heart and a good soul and that’s what matters the most to her. She doesn’t want to be or to try to be validated by anyone. That’s what freedom means to her I think. 

When she was at her peak people still thought she was a joke, when she was selling out arenas and was number 1 people still thought she was crazy. She did everything right she was still abused and lost the link with her kids. Why bother anymore ? For who ? 

I agree and understand this take completely. This is probably what Britney is doing. Buttttttt it’s truly sad tho because shes really hurting  herself. She’s like self harming in a way. Everything she’s doing just makes her look bad. Going out to restaurants with a rats nest weave isn’t hurting Lou Taylor and people that made money off her pain. If anything it just causes more attention. 

i think Britney is very lonely and is loving the attention she gets online 

It’s a tricky slope to be in because none of us are celebrities and Britney is rebelling from being one. 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

She's harming her sons, though. And then she's hurt whey they refuse to talk to her. So she's harming herself as well.

she’s not harming her sons - her sons are deciding that these videos are harmful and that’s on them. they are deciding to judge what their mom is to them by what she posts on IG and that’s on them.

I’m sure they don’t mind when she’s naked for a music video cause they get money from that… so what do they really care about?

Sorry but her sons are trash, which is understandable - they were raised by trash cans 

Just now, super.nova said:

she’s not harming her sons - her sons are deciding that these videos are harmful and that’s on them. they are deciding to judge what their mom is to them by what she posts on IG and that’s on them.

I’m sure they don’t mind when she’s naked for a music video cause they get money from that… so what do they really care about?

Sorry but her sons are trash, which is understandable - they were raised by trash cans 

1. Can we stop attacking her sons?

2. When will you delulu britards learn that being naked for a music video or photospread is vastly different than spamming naked photos, from public, with emojis covering her private areas?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

People seem to forget that they were practically losing respect for her when she was still in the conservatorship. 

This, they were alienated by Kevin since they were kids. Even if Britney had never made those Instagram posts, I am sure they would have found another reason to stop seeing her. They will only remember her if they need money in the future

• Like 4

Y’all are JUST seeing this? 😂 She’s been like this the past 3 years. It’s only gotten worse. You know she’s in a rebellious phase and probably won’t listen to anyone or truly seek the proper medical care. After what she’s been through she needs guidance and help. Anyone would. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block