Is Britney Spears destroying her legacy & image on social media because she wants to or because she's in an alleged state of psychosis according to an insider?

?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, I heard Chrissy Aguilar is set to host a ceremony on Tues morning March 29th, for the first ever in a special concert in San Francisco historic district on Good Morning America, where she’ll strip Brits legacy from her and transfer it over to Normani.

It’s soo sad. 

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Brinny will no longer be associated with her iconic music, performances or MV’s. 

This is what happens when you dance around smexually on IG.

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

Why do you guys choose to forget how she was in 2007 ? Yes, she suffered depression due to unfortunate events through that period, but we have to admit she was not doing well Before the Cship. 

The Cship didn't help, they did what they did just to keep her productive not giving time nor sympathy for her to heal in a private manner.

All I want to say is that the problem started in 2007.

I wish I could hug her, and that God gives her the power to flip her life over and at least mend her relationship with her sons, because I know that these two may be her only effective medicine. 

1. I don't know if problem started in 2007 and if there is particular problem bc i am not familiar with her in person nor i am her doctor.

2.2007 was diffucult time in her lfe:divorce, lost custody, caught drinking, acting out etc. This could happen with anybody but unfortunately Britney was followed by media and every action were scrutinized to show her unfit so they could put her into cship.

3. I think her family could do smth better than making her work without freedom to choose and putting in facilities with lithium .

• Like 2
21 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

It’s scary because if the industry thinks she’s worth more to them once she’s gone .. I can see them going the Whitney and Michael direction. I do think the industry has sinister players and will worry if she ruins her legacy and the impact it could have on their bottom line … 

if she doesn’t work or clean up her act, I just see sinister things happening before she’s 50 :(

This exactly. Her friends are so uneducated and delulu about the effects of her actions, they cannot grasp this. Her life is on the line. Her boys were her reason to live and work, but now they turn on her, there is no incentive for her to continue playing along.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I agree and understand this take completely. This is probably what Britney is doing. Buttttttt it’s truly sad tho because shes really hurting  herself. She’s like self harming in a way. Everything she’s doing just makes her look bad. Going out to restaurants with a rats nest weave isn’t hurting Lou Taylor and people that made money off her pain. If anything it just causes more attention. 

i think Britney is very lonely and is loving the attention she gets online 

It’s a tricky slope to be in because none of us are celebrities and Britney is rebelling from being one. 

But she chooses this. She surrounds herself only with yes people. She could hire people that would give it to her straight. Ultimately her choices affect her. She's trapped in this teenager mind. The sweetest revenge isn't angry posts, but moving away from her family and becoming more  successful than ever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, super.nova said:

Sorry but her sons are trash, which is understandable - they were raised by trash cans 

These are the times when I question her as a mother simply because this is what she did to them. The way YOU talk about her sons is her fault. Because instead of protecting her own sons from the aggressive mob, she was beefing with them on IG like an abusive parent. She didn't even respect their wish to stop posting their pictures, so it's not just about the *****, it's much deeper than that obviously. She wanted YOU to attack her children, call them spoiled, ungrateful brats and so on. And I don't care about Kevin, or b...b...but they started it, ok?. No matter what my son thinks or says about me, I will still protect him till I die.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

These are the times when I question her as a mother simply because this is what she did to them. The way YOU talk about her sons is her fault. Because instead of protecting her own sons from the aggressive mob, she was beefing with them on IG like an abusive parent. She didn't even respect their wish to stop posting their pictures, so it's not just about the *****, it's much deeper than that obviously. She wanted YOU to attack her children, call them spoiled, ungrateful brats and so on. And I don't care about Kevin, or b...b...but they started it, ok?. No matter what my son thinks or says about me, I will still protect him till I die.

que? lol

10 hours ago, nwonder said:

Yes, I heard Chrissy Aguilar is set to host a ceremony on Tues morning March 29th, for the first ever in a special concert in San Francisco historic district on Good Morning America, where she’ll strip Brits legacy from her and transfer it over to Normani.

It’s soo sad. 

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Brinny will no longer be associated with her iconic music, performances or MV’s. 

This is what happens when you dance around smexually on IG.

took this seriously for a second there :jackk_alien:

• Haha 1
On 2/11/2024 at 5:33 AM, jordeezy river red said:

She's having fun and being vengeful 

Don’t need to read anymore comments cuz this is it :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

It ain’t that deep. No enabling. No conspiracies she is just simply rebelling! As she’s always done!!!

And I’m not deluded. She doesn’t look great. I’m not thrilled. But that’s all she’s doing.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

Don’t need to read anymore comments cuz this is it :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

It ain’t that deep. No enabling. No conspiracies she is just simply rebelling! As she’s always done!!!

And I’m not deluded. She doesn’t look great. I’m not thrilled. But that’s all she’s doing.

But that means she’s hanging onto those traumas rather than letting them go, moving on and enjoying her new found life and freedom. It’s not healthy to dwell as hard as she does. She repeats the same stories over and over, I feel for her I do but she’s a grown woman who will forever be at the center of the public eye, and acting the way she does is only gonna bring her harm. There’s literally no joy to be found in being publicly degraded daily.

• Like 2

Eww not these god comments please!!!

I hate that I think she's giving borderline personality skirt disorder with attention seeking behavior then always being the victim . I get it bc I laughed at Demu and Selena yet the more time goes the more Britney appears to act the same. 

On 2/12/2024 at 12:59 AM, kdub87 said:

You can tell she’s not taking care of herself from her appearance and it’s a massive telltale sign of someone struggling mentally. I understand it’s tough washing hair with extensions/weaves, but she has the money for someone to do it daily for the rest of her life.

Washing and blow-drying such extended hair daily may be way too much! Once a week is totally fine! Many have it washed and blow-dried once a week at the salon. The rest of the time, it can be maintained at home, and dry shampoo can be used. That said, I'm sure Britney washes her hair, whether or not it looks ratty. She still has it bleached and dyed on a regular basis, etc.

• Love 2
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

A lot of you on here are projecting your **** onto her which is why she is doing what she may be doing. It is not just Team con, the industry, her family and the media that should be called out. You fans are also part of the problem too. She is a ******* human being!! Some of y’all are part of the problem with the **** you post on here like as if you *****es do not do cringe **** too. Like **** off with your hypocrisy and **** and stop pretending as though you truly cared about her because majority of you *****es do not. You are just looking for something to gossip about to make your pathetic lives feel better whereas it is making y’all feel even more miserable!! Like go and fix your already depleting lives rather than focus on this poor woman!!

Edited by BabyD01
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block