Is Britney Spears destroying her legacy & image on social media because she wants to or because she's in an alleged state of psychosis according to an insider?

?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

Put yourself in her shoes for a second.

She just doesn’t care anymore. She doesn’t care about what haters will say, what her fans will say. Her image or her career is not important to her. She just wants to be happy.

I believe she knows who she is, she knows she’s a good person, she knows she’s smart, she knows she’s talented, she’s knows she can look hot if she wants to, she knows she has a good heart and a good soul and that’s what matters the most to her. She doesn’t want to be or to try to be validated by anyone. That’s what freedom means to her I think. 

When she was at her peak people still thought she was a joke, when she was selling out arenas and was number 1 people still thought she was crazy. She did everything right she was still abused and lost the link with her kids. Why bother anymore ? For who ? 

Like she says in her raspy voice and for what?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

ok let’s play this game for a bit.

what if she is indeed crazy? she’s not harming anybody by making these videos.

she’s earned her right to spin at home, let her be. crazy or not, doesn’t matter.

Good point. This type of discourse from people who claim to be fans all to try and exploit a celebrity's mental health through podcasts and deceptions is completely dangerous. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

Why do you guys choose to forget how she was in 2007 ? Yes, she suffered depression due to unfortunate events through that period, but we have to admit she was not doing well Before the Cship. 

The Cship didn't help, they did what they did just to keep her productive not giving time nor sympathy for her to heal in a private manner.

All I want to say is that the problem started in 2007.

I wish I could hug her, and that God gives her the power to flip her life over and at least mend her relationship with her sons, because I know that these two may be her only effective medicine. 

I think even before 2007. But maybe it was more controled. 

if you think about all the cheating stuff, the story about getting naked in Brazil, how many married men she dated. I don’t know if I’m reaching but I’ve been thinking about it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

I think even before 2007. But maybe it was more controled. 

if you think about all the cheating stuff, the story about getting naked in Brazil, how many married men she dated. I don’t know if I’m reaching but I’ve been thinking about it. 

Also the bald guy who she briefly dated after her divorce. He said she loves s€x and even has a mirror above her bed so that she can see herself :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Good point. This type of discourse from people who claim to be fans all to try and exploit a celebrity's mental health through podcasts and deceptions is completely dangerous. 

and what’s the true interest in the end? it’s not her happiness or wellbeing - they just want her up in a stage looking perfect and performing breathe on me on DWADT level.

which, hello? we all want, but what about what she wants?

she wants to be at home spinning - and that’s her ******* prerogative. she built her career - she can destroy it if she wants… it’s called freedom.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

The most bizar thing is that she's also destroying the relationship with her sons. I mean, if I was Sean Presten Or Jayden I would be embarrassed as **** with her posting this mess on Instagram. Destroying her own legacy is one thing, but destroying the relationship with her kids like this?  Britney's choices don't make any sense and I really gave up on her. The only thing I can make out of this is that she really has lost her mind after all the traumatic stuff she's been through.

Sow truue~~~~~~~~~~♥

Just now, SJK said:

She’s intentionally acting out for sure. 

Though I don’t like how she presents herself online it’s her life at the end of the day. 

prob. the reason why sam also left… he couldnt handle her behavior anymore and thats ok. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

I’m not sure what peoples definition of psychosis is but likely it is not. It sounds like a lot of people aren’t aware what mental health terms actually mean besides an alarming generalization. She appears to just be enjoying social media and utilizing her voice. She is unfiltered and doesn’t care what the world thinks of her which I think is courageous and bold. 

Edited by monkeystar88
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block