Taylor Swift announces new album The Tortured Poets Department, out April 19

23 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

I think Midnights had a very rush release to serve the eras tour cause she needed some pop bangers for the stadium shows. 

This album seems more experimental and I AM HERE FOR IT. 

I'm a 1989 follower. folklore pulled me hard for Taylor and now I expect her albums :enigma_alien_blue: if the aesthetic is a hint, I'm so here for it :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1

Does anyone know if they may restock the collectors’ CD in the future like they did with the 1989 TV variant CDs? It sold out so quickly on the UK store so I wasn’t able to get it. I’d ideally like to get it over the standard CD.

On 2/5/2024 at 1:00 PM, SJK said:

Right! It’s Celine ******* Dion!! 

She just snatched that Grammy out of her hands so fast, she so self centered and I don’t get how people don’t see that. 

So, I just watched that moment and to me, she just looked overwhelmed. The girl could barely form a coherent sentence lol. She’d just won her record-breaking 4th Album of the Year Grammy, presented by Celine Dion. 

i know for me, my vision would go blurry and I’d barely make it to the stage. BRING ME THE MIC!!! 

• Like 1
On 2/5/2024 at 3:28 PM, Estrella said:

Well, it's interesting that her album is called "tortured." For some of us, it will be torture to have a new album by her so soon xd

Don’t remember anyone forcing you to listen to it jan 

the jealous in this thread is thrilling to read. Everyone hates her so much probably haven’t listened to her catalogue anyone and no one is forcing you to

keep em coming 

5 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

So, I just watched that moment and to me, she just looked overwhelmed. The girl could barely form a coherent sentence lol. She’d just won her record-breaking 4th Album of the Year Grammy, presented by Celine Dion. 

i know for me, my vision would go blurry and I’d barely make it to the stage. BRING ME THE MIC!!! 

More excuses, this woman has won how many awards? It’s nothing new for her. She was too worried how she would look on stage with her clique to stop and acknowledge Celine. 

On 2/5/2024 at 4:32 AM, Zeke said:

She said she's been keeping this album from the fans for the last two years.

It's amazing how her strategy works. Most artists would burn out by releasing one album after the other. Somehow it works for her. 

No wonder why her work ethic is subject of study

For 2 years = she is recording 1000 songs per year and then release them by 100 per year? :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

The most important question- is that you at your profile pic? wendy-williams-wendy.gif

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Her every upcoming album is like a piece of toilet paper with her shhhht and people buy it. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

i am so tired of her music and basic white girls promoting it af because they can relate to all the basicness :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Just realized what her personality & actual career reminded me- Screenshot-20240208-230045-Samsung-Inter

2BEA381A00000578-0-image-a-40_1441218274

She is still living in her "wildest dreams" world :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If you actually watched the video, you would know the plot is about 2 actors from the 40s falling in love while shooting a movie in Africa.

1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

If you actually watched the video, you would know the plot is about 2 actors from the 40s falling in love while shooting a movie in Africa.

You missed my point, but that's okay laughing-mocking.gif

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

its her world we just living in it :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

There will be a lawsuit from her side.ezgif-com-resize.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block